MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-12-2007, 02:21 AM

I started this post six or seven times and I keep erasing it, knowing it doesn't do justice. I just don't know where to begin. Methinks it might be prudent to wait until a full night's sleep has passed before I even try to enumerate all the awesome people and the assorted coolness that transpired. Stay tuned to the story board; I'm feeling inspired.

Peace out, y'all.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:14 AM

Jealous in Michigan

Oh, well, there's always next year!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:42 AM
spanked~amber
This message has been deleted by spanked~amber.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:43 AM

Wow, what a party ! My bottom is sore. who would have guessed ? So many "thank you's" to hand out...where to begin ?

A big one goes to Tubaman, Lyn, & Hobbsey plus all the BU gang that worked so hard to put this event together. Job well done ! It was a treat to meet new friends that are like minded spanko's. Brian (aka) "Aftercare" it is so cool to to have met you. Looking forward to many more laughs my friend. Of course getting to hang with my bratty sisters of the amateurspankings crew. Another well earned and deserved thank you goes to
Gary for putting up with us and trying to keep us in line YO PD, you rock in my book. BTW, did I happen to mention my bottom is sore ? Rangerboy, it was a pleasure to get to see you again. I owe you another dance, I mean spanking Sir, . I haven't forgotten. I can't forget to mention the ones who I met in Aug at the SL event in Vegas-great seeing you guys again !
I think I'm in the mood for another ice cream...it was fun to see the BU brats again.
It was an honor and a blast to have met with Veronica & Dr. D ! I will try very hard to not be more responsible and to ask permission before using Tom's razor again. What a Spanking Couple you are indeed !
Hope I haven't forgotten anyone, if so I guess you can just spank me. Oh and in case I've forgotten to mention, my bottom is sore.
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 03-12-2007 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:45 AM

Alright. Now that I found a secure place to share (not the office room of the hotel) I thought I could make a real post.

By the way Amber, I saw Brian later and REALLY needed some Arnica =P

I would love to thank everyone so much for being soooo nice to me. It's hard to be the new person and fly three states away and not know anyone.

Emily, Sherri, Angela. My fellow brat pack. And yes... I don't think Emily should be the leader. There shouldn't be a leader, because if there was a leader she would take the most rap for our misbehavior. So. We should all be leaders of latteral state. As far as those fun jokes go. Fluffy is my dog and will always be my dog and not a top also known as Gary D.

It was a nice for a new spanker to be able to experience new implements and to actually experience spanking all together.

As for those shoutouts to the tops.... way to many. You know who got a hit on my bottom, and I hoped you enjoyed it, cause it was each one was diffrent and probably well deserved.

I can't say thank you anymore.... because if I do I'll wear out the words. Lol.

<3 you people!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:59 AM

Wow! What a party! So many things happened and so many people to meet and we don't even know where to begin! So, first and formost, thanks to Paul and the entire Bottoms Up gang for putting on such an awesome party! Secondly, thanks to Gary and all the AS models for hanging out and showing us a great time!

I had a blast filming with Gary and the AS crew at the party...and yes, I did let Amy get a revenge spanking in! (See photos in gallery) And it was great getting to sit down with Ian and Aurora and actually have time to socialize! I can't thank Ian enough for allowing me the pleasure of spanking his Aurora! Wow! And, Ian thank you so much for the strap!! We appreciate you so much!

And Amber and Tom, we can't thank you enough for the great scenes you did for us. It was a real pleasure meeting you both! We really enjoyed your company! And, Tom your implements are just great! We truly appreciate your generosity with us!

How can we forget Emily, who did an awesome scene with us and took a tremendous caning from Veronica at the vendor fair. Emily, you are a great girl and we really enjoyed you and your Top very much!!

Bill, Brian, Lin, Paul, Bugsy, Mom, Mark, Kent, Nikki, BV...we had a great time meeting and seeing you all! I know I am forgetting people; we met so many and had such a good time, I am still recovering! Please don't be offended if I forgot to mention your name, I am still exhausted!
Thanks everyone for making us welcome and showing us a great time!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:31 PM

My thanks to for all the one that made this party possible. Without any one of you it could not have happened. Thank you all from the bottom of my um...heart...yeah thats it heart for a truely wonderful weekend. I hope to be able to attend next years party.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:06 AM
rangerboy

What A Party!!!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

That party rocked!!!! The Daniels', Gary and the Girls, all the Brats....great food, conversation.....all in a warm, caring, comfortable atmosphere....couldn't ask for more.

You folks are all very special to me. See you next year....

(Dallas Brats....stand by for May.....I've got a few scores to settle...hee hee.)

rangerboy
Old 03-13-2007, 02:11 PM

I would also like to add our thanks to Paul (Tubaman) & Lyn as well as the whole BU crew who made it possible to have such a great weekend.
It was so nice to see old friends once again and make new ones.
It was good to get a chance to connect properly with both Dr Daniel and Veronica aka The Spanking Couple and to watch Veronica spank and strap Aurora "wheeew hot" you are gonna have to visit their site to see that one soon. I also enjoyed seeing Gary S alternate between head babysitter, model chaperone and taxi driver. We had great fun hanging out with him and the girls, thanks Gary. Another Aurora video coming up on Amateur Spankings with yours truly doing the honors on her naughty behind. A shout out also to Atlanta Mark the hardest working man there this weekend and my friends Kent and Niki (the greatest pout in the spanking scene) We had a lot of fun with you guys.
To all those I had the honor of playing with thank you and to those I did not hopefully next time.
Ian and Aurora The London Tanners
Old 03-14-2007, 12:10 AM

Brian & Everyone else...

I had a wonderful time.... I don't know where to begin! Sorry we didn't get to hang out more Brian - it has been way to long! Thanks for the accomadations though ;-) It was great to see my girl Lexi - as always - she's one of my partners in crime and I think we raised enough hell on our own! Amber - love ya girl... how's your butt??? LOL It was good to see Heather again to - love your balls! I think the other girl was Amy?? Sorry - don't remember your name... remember the sexy lace thigh high w/ line tattooed on your legs... Again sorry about the name - but by the time we met I am pretty sure I was well on my way to inebriation (sp??). GARY -- you know I love you!! Thanks for the Jack in the Box!! It was definately needed! It was good to see Aunt V after so long too - I know I've earned several swats from her alone... Melissa was nice too... but I think was suffering the way I was the next day!! LOL No one can accuse the AMS girls of not knowing how to party... LOL I know there are many others I talked to who were just wonderful to be around! Again, I can't remember everyone's names - but you should know who you are! Look forward to next year! 3rd times a charm!! Love ya'll!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Sarahspanks

Shoes? Shoes??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
Also a really really really huge thanks to Brian for the tip on the really awesome site for shoes... i love shoes
Brian gave you a tip on an awesome site for shoes?? Confess, girl, or I'll have to spank it out of you! Do share!