MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-18-2007, 03:47 PM

Our Apologies...

Last Thursday March 15th we were notified by Tony Elka of Shadowlane, www.shadowlane.com that the Logo graphic we were using was an original illustration by Fritz Ptasynski and was commissioned by and is the property of Shadowlane.

As a small business we rely on outside vendors to help with the creation of our website, graphic design and editing. According to the web designer, he found this graphic on a newsgroup, thought it appeared old, had no identifying copyright owner and used the graphic to create the logo. We believed this to be true, and had no reason to believe otherwise as we had never seen the illustration before. As many of you know, we used this graphic for a few months pre-marketing our site, www.thespankingcouple.com. I want to make it crystal clear that we had no prior knowledge or were even aware that this illustration was a Shadowlane mark until receipt of Mr. Elka’ s email. Both Veronica and I respect the hard work of others and would not ever intentionally use another’s work product as our own.

Mr. Elka has been incredibly respectful, business like and even provided a couple of graphical suggestions for us to consider. In the spirit of co-operation and trying to resolve this issue quickly, we had the web designer work overtime to fix this issue. While we personally like the Shadowlane logo better, this current graphic is near and dear to our hearts. As some of you may recognize, this was a photo taken from a trip down in Mexico, where I took dear, sweet little Veronica OTK for a bare bottom spanking at the beach…fun times!

We are very sorry Tony…it was an honest mistake. Let us buy you and yours dinner in Vegas for your Labor Day party and put this matter behind us.

Faithfully Yours,

Dr. D and Veronica Daniels

The new The Spanking Couple logo…

www.thespankingcouple.com

http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com/
Old 03-18-2007, 05:15 PM

You know, I liked the old logo a lot....but I like the new logo even better. It appears that Dr. D is "getting to the heart of the matter" from where I'm viewing. It's personable and I think it says alot that you have made ammends. Very well done guys.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 03-18-2007, 05:48 PM

A most unfortunate stroke of bad luck for you. That was a very nice logo.
It's good to see that things were handled in a most civil way though and, the new logo looks quite nice also. btw, well stated Amber.....geeting to the "heart" of things

best wishes
Gary D.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:52 PM

the new logo looks great.. i like the color scheme of it to.. really looks awesome..
Old 03-19-2007, 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=TheSpankingCouple;3209]Last Thursday March 15th we were notified by Tony Elka of Shadowlane, www.shadowlane.com that the Logo graphic we were using was an original illustration by Fritz Ptasynski and was commissioned by and is the property of Shadowlane.

You know Veronica, the reason I quit playing baseball in high school was that I couldn't hit a curveball.

Now that I'm all grown up (insert joke here), I have HAD to learn to hit the curve balls thrown to us at AS on a regular basis.

See what experience brings to the table!

The new logo is great, BTW.