MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-03-2007, 02:51 PM

School paddling memories K-2

I was a brat as a kid (and still am sometimes and often (at least twice a year) found myself on the receiving end of a paddling. Although I remember almost every other kid who got it too!
In kindergarten, the teacher was a big spanker and was at least once a week spanking some kid for something. I remember one time in a school assembly these two boys were laughing at something, and when we got back to the room, she took them in the bathroom and spanked them hard enough to make them cry. I myself wound up on the wrong end of the paddle several times that year, although only once with other kids being spanked at the same time. The teacher had left the room, and put another kid in charge, and told him to tell her if anyone misbehaved. Well I was sitting in my chair doing what I always did at that age, peeling the wrapper off a crayon. Little did I know this would end up putting me on the receiving end of the paddle, but it did. Also two other kids were acting up, talking or something, don't really remember what. But they also ended up in the bathroom with me. We were all taken into the bathroom, lectured for a minute, before being called over individually, told to bend over and got a swat with the paddle. Of course we all saw each other be spanked, so it wasn't any big deal for a boy to be watching two girls bend over for the paddle because we saw him paddled too.
When I got to first grade, there was one boy in the class that was paddled at least once a month for something, mainly for fighting on the playground. I myself got it maybe 3 times that year, mainly because I was hyperactive kid and could never stay still! Anyway the teacher would tell you to go into the hall, and follow you out of the room, paddle in hand. We would go into the stairwell across the hall, where you told to bend over and hold onto the railing, before getting a swat with the paddle.
In second grade, I only managed to find myself on the receiving end of the paddle once, and it was because a boy would not stop pestering me! I finally told him to leave me alone or else. Well by then the teacher was fed up with it, so she ordered us both into the hallway and after a minute, came out with the paddle in hand! Well this boy was no stranger to getting a paddling, he'd already gotten several that year, along with another girl in the class who had gotten so many that when she got her "birthday spanking" from the teacher with the paddle, her mom told her to "pose for a paddling." Anyway the teacher took us into a stairwell at the end of the hallway, called me over and told me to bend over and hold onto the railing at the top of the stairs before giving me two hard swats. Then she gave the boy who had been pestering me and was the cause of all this the same treatment!