MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-02-2007, 08:21 AM

And One To Grow On...or not ! ;)

I promised I would share my birthday spanking adventure with you all, so here it is.
We spent the earlier part of the evening going to dinner and catching a late movie. I picked Logans. It's one of my favorite places to eat. They were out of ribs. As soon as the waitress delivered this news I thought "well there's still catfish" and then she said before I even asked-"and we are all out of catfish." So I had steak & grilled shrimp. Yum! I also picked the movie. I was nice guys, I didn't pick a total chic flick. Night at The Museum was pretty funny. Pursuit of Happiness is the next one on our agenda to see. Anyway....Once we had gotten back home and settled in, Tom handed me a gift bag. I was sitting on the bed in my p.j's. when I began opening my gift. You will never believe what I first pulled out of the bag. Tissue paper. WITH GLITTER ON IT !!! I gave him a laugh and said "I'm going to tell everyone on the forum that you brought me glitter ya know." Tee Hee. There were all kinds of goodies from Bath & Body Works in there. But one item came from Bed Bath & Beyond. I could shop hours in both places. Back to "The Item." I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I no longer think bath brushes are evil. Now if this thing gets pulled out for behavior modification I might take that statement back, lol. It was a pretty, girlie, transparent, pastel blue one. I put all of the contents back in the bag with the exception of the bath brush and laid it to the side of me. I crawled towards the foot of the bed and was putting the bag on the floor when I felt the first light smack. I jumped just a little and then felt another. I kept my bottom up high and just laid my head down on the bed smiling.That bath brush felt awesome. I got a very long, just the right amount of stingy, birthday spanking. I was glad there wasn't an extra hard "One To Grow On" cause' those have never done a thing for my height yet !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B-Day Bathbrush.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	6  
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 01-02-2007, 10:08 AM

Did someone say Glitter?? Agh! Glad you had a great Birthday, Amber.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
I was glad there wasn't an extra hard "One To Grow On" cause' those have never done a thing for my height yet !
Maybe not, but as a spanker they have caused me to grow.

Glad you had a nice birthday!
Old 01-02-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
I was glad there wasn't an extra hard "One To Grow On" cause' those have never done a thing for my height yet !
How do yo know, Amber?

When you were born perhaps you were destined to be 4' 2".
Old 01-02-2007, 09:41 PM

what a very nice looking brush there......a close second for those traditional wood back ones. glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Gary D.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:23 PM

lol RG. I'm not sure how tall Amber is, but I'd say her heart is 10' 6".