MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-05-2008, 09:25 AM

Marcia's Driving Test Part 1

....Coming home from the DMV Marcia is ecstatic 'Mom!....I got a 98 on the written test for my driver's license! "Ah! Honey that's great!" Carol replies while hugging her! "Thanks Mom...I take the driving test tomorrow!" Marcia smiles. Walking into the kitchen Greg grabs an apple from the bowl on the counter. "98 huh!......Not bad Marcia!" He chuckles. "Oh! yeah!" She snaps; "And what did you get.....Gregory?" Taking a bite from the apple, Greg quips; "A 97.....But guys are better at driving!" "Oh! yeah!" Marcia quickly answers; "What gives you that idea?" "Ha!..Ha!....You know what they say about women drivers?" "Now Greg!" Carol interrupts; "Do you think I';am a bad driver?" "A-Ah! Moms are different!" He chokes; "They're older than girls!" Just standing with her arms folded, Carol returns; "Ha!.....Now I'am old!" "Oh! c'mon Mom!" Greg blushes; "You know what I mean!" "Yeah! ok Greg!" Marcia interjects; "Now what did you mean about girls?" "Girls can't drive as good as guys!" Greg smirks while walking out of the kitchen and going up the stairs! Looking at Carol, Marcia grunts; "Ok Mom......I'am going to show Mr. Smarty pants!

........Later that evening, Greg is up in his attic room doing homework. When the door opens. Looking down at the foot of the stairs, Greg greets; "Hi Marcia....Come on in!" Coming up the stairs, Greg notices a serious look on her face. "What's up?" He asks. "Well Greg!" Marcia starts; "It's about my driving.....You know I'am a girl?" "Yeah! I noticed!" Greg chuckles; "But so are Jan and Cindy!" "Yeah! ...But they're not going for their driving test tomorrow!" "Ah!...That's right....And good luck!" He replies; "But what does that have to do with me?" Staring at Greg for a moment, Marcia chokes; "Well.....Smart guy!....I bet I'll get a higher score than you did!" Starting to chuckle, Greg goes back to doing his homework! "No way Marcia.....Save your honor.......Forget it!" Getting angry and persistant, Marcia growls; "It'll be my house chores against yours....For a month....That I get a better score on the driving test!" "Hmmm! You seem serious!" Greg smiles; "I got a 97 on my test!" "O-Ok! Greg!" She nervously answers; "I-Is it a bet?" Looking sheepishly at Marcia's shapely figure attired in snug jeans, he cautiously replies; "Ah! Marcia....You're not too good at washing cars...Or doing lawn work are you?" "No Greg...But I can learn!" She grunts.

.....I'll tell you what!" Greg continues; "I'll do your housework for a month.....If you win!" As Marcia listens while nodding her head in approval. "But if I win!" Greg grins; "I get to give you........A spanking" "Oh! Gregory!" She gasps; "Is that all you ever think about?" "Well.....Not all the time!" He laughs! Feeling a sense of anger, Marcia sneers; "Yeah! ok Gregory.......My chores...Against your spanking!" As she then quickly walks down the stairs and out the door!

......Up early the next morning, Marcia is nervous about the test. Eating breakfast with Mike she bleats; "Gee! Dad....I-I hope the test is easy?" "Oh! Marcia Dear!" He assures; "You've driven with me in the car many times....And you've done just fine!" "Yeah! Dad.....I guess I'am just too nervous?" Marcia mumbles Going over for the test Marcia still frets about someone checking on her driving, and of course...The spanking if she fails!

......As the instructor gets into the car, Mike gives Marcia the thumbs up sign. But reaching down to start the car, she freezes! First turning on the wipers, then the directional signals. As the instructor begins to frown. Then driving on the road, Marcia turns the wrong way on a one way street, and nearly has an accident!

......Coming back home, Marcia is almost in tears as Carol asks: "Hi Honey....How did it go?" Explaining what happened, she moans; "G-Gee Mom!...........I know how to drive...I just got scared!" As Carol hugs her, Greg walks over to offer his condolences; "Gee Marcia....I'am sorry...Really!" "Thanks Greg!" Marcia smiles. Then walking into the living room, she whispers; "Ah! Greg.....Does this mean our bets off?" Grinning back Greg informs; "Marcia....A bet's a bet!" "Oh! c'mon!" She moans; "I'am going back next week for another test!" "Too bad!" Greg snarls; "You lost the bet, ...So you get the spanking!" Then walking away he reaches down and slaps Marcia's bottom....Crack!...."Ouch!" "And that's a free one!" Greg chuckles.

......Later that evening, Mike and Carol take the youngest kids to a movie, while Peter and Jan go to their friend's house. Sitting on his bed, Greg waits for Marcia to come up stairs. Finally hearing the door open, he looks down seeing Marcia timidly enter. "Ah! finally!" Greg sighs; "I was afraid the movie would be over.....Before you came in!" Coming up the stairs, Marcia wearing a fairly short, blue plaid skirt and light blue sweater, bleats; "G-Gee Greg.....Can't we wait for my next test?...I promise...I-I'll go by that score!" Feasting his eyes on Marcia's shapely hips, Greg chuckles; "First we'll settle this.....Then worry about that!"

To be continued.

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 05-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.