MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 09-11-2007, 06:15 PM

Behind Closed Doors

This goe's way back...a New West Video, starring Ed Lee, Tony Elka, Eve Howard and a Lady who had written to Ed wanting to be hairbrushed spanked and to spank a Woman for the first time.

The Video starts with a brief interview leading to The Lady spanking Eve otk. This followed by Ed and Tony spanking both of the ladies while sitting across from each other. No story line or plot just good hard spanking.The finale is Ed Lee giving this lady a 400 swat hairbrush spanking.

I think the reason I liked this video is because it's just pure spanking. Rapid fire spanking like I love to give...but also the fact that it is just a regular Woman (at least thats what stated) Not that I didn't love seeing Eve Howard spanked. She along with Tanya Foxx , Peaches, and Kyra Kelly were my fantasy spanking Ladies.

Actually i think at that time ...just prioe to Tony and Eve starting SL. Nu-West was the standard for spanking videos followed by Cal-Star and Red Board before they kinda got whacked out.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSpanker View Post
This goe's way back...a New West Video, starring Ed Lee, Tony Elka, Eve Howard and a Lady who had written to Ed wanting to be hairbrushed spanked and to spank a Woman for the first time.

The Video starts with a brief interview leading to The Lady spanking Eve otk. This followed by Ed and Tony spanking both of the ladies while sitting across from each other. No story line or plot just good hard spanking.The finale is Ed Lee giving this lady a 400 swat hairbrush spanking.

I think the reason I liked this video is because it's just pure spanking. Rapid fire spanking like I love to give...but also the fact that it is just a regular Woman (at least thats what stated) Not that I didn't love seeing Eve Howard spanked. She along with Tanya Foxx , Peaches, and Kyra Kelly were my fantasy spanking Ladies.

Actually i think at that time ...just prioe to Tony and Eve starting SL. Nu-West was the standard for spanking videos followed by Cal-Star and Red Board before they kinda got whacked out.

Cali,

I agree with this.

Nothing beats (pun intended) the Nu-West videos from this time period. I believe the female being hairbrushed that you speak of was Michelle.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
karenjo

where is this film?

I'm looking for a good video of a hairbrush spanking. Where can I view this one?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 PM

That was indeed Michelle getting the hairbrush spanking in the third part of the video. The double spanking of Eve and Michelle is also a great part of the scene. Real spanking, for sure. The hairbrush spanking of Michelle is one of the best I have ever seen. Michelle also appared in another video called "A good Paddling" where Tony spanks her OTK with several diffenent size paddles. The dialogue is great, rendering the scene very believable. I wish I still had my copy of the video because the old ones are hard to come by.