MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-22-2009, 12:11 PM

Thumbs up I like mature

Being mature myself may be part of the reason now, but I've always liked mature women. I like the fuller figured ones, but not all matures are like that. Some are in very good shape. There are some English sites that use mature women. English Spankers, Red Stripe Films, SpankingSarah. Maybe it's a cultural thing. USA is more youth oriented, always has been. I remember when we didn't trust anyone over thirty. Now, thirty year olds are so young to me.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl View Post
I was a conventional fashion model and lost my contract at age 29 because of too much competition from the 18-year olds (I'm now 37). It about destroyed my self-esteem because I thought I had lost my validation as a human being (wrong!). So thanks for recognizing that we do in fact retain some sense of attractiveness in our "maturity!" (I might add that I am still within 4 pounds of my working weight despite having given birth in the meantime!)
Im sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience Farmgirl i gather the fashion world can be very cruel that way.
Please be assurred that plenty of us appreciatte a real woman not unhealthly skinny little girls!
At 37 you are in your prime!
Seriously underweight 18yrolds who look younger do not appeall to many of us.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:50 PM

I agree wholeheartedly. There's a big place for the older girls, and very few companies use them. I'd love to see some more 30, 40, even 50 year olds get punished as long as they keep themselves in reasonable shape.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:30 AM

I dont like very young spankees. usually older mature ladies are more attractive
also
"Hi Farmgirl; It would be nice to see some spanking pictures of you in action! I think everyone here would enjoy!"
Old 11-29-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl View Post
I was a conventional fashion model and lost my contract at age 29 because of too much competition from the 18-year olds (I'm now 37). It about destroyed my self-esteem because I thought I had lost my validation as a human being (wrong!). So thanks for recognizing that we do in fact retain some sense of attractiveness in our "maturity!" (I might add that I am still within 4 pounds of my working weight despite having given birth in the meantime!)
Sounds like you should contact Chelsea Pfieffer for her new site, Spanking MILFs!
Those that don't appreciate a more mature woman just has never experienced true pleasure before... and I do mean pleasure!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:28 AM

We at www.amateurspankings.com have been using "mature" ladies as spankees and spankers for over 10 years now. And I'll put ours up against anyone's.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:36 PM

Thanks to all those who consoled me for losing my contract due to "age!" I did not then, nor do I now, think of myself as "old!" And while I was a conventional model and NOT a fetish model, I do have spanking pics of myself and my guy which he has forbidden me to share (so to those who have asked privately, sorry!). I might add in reference to Chelsea Pfeiffer that I first saw her in a Shadow Lane video years ago with Jennifer Brooks. I hope I look HALF as good as she looks when I get to age 48!