MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-19-2009, 12:13 PM

Post When maturity appeals.

Hi Ladies & Gents,
I recently spoke to an ex spanking model who gave me a forlorn tale about how she does not attract the work she used to, bear in mind this woman is still very attractive, it seemed such a shame because I personally have always prefered my women fully grown, surely I'm not alone in this, am I?
I realise that there is a huge following for girls dressed as schoolgirls/cheerleaders etc, but how about a bit more imagination? I'm only 37 so I'm not quite over the hill just yet however I'd like to see alot less bearly legal pics/clips etc online, my personal opion I know.
Am I alone in these thoughts? I'd be interested in other peoples opions on the subject.
ODIN.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:40 PM

Odin,
You are far from over the hill and I agree completely. Way to many schoolgirls and not nearly enough real women. I'm not into the scoldings, standing in the corner and as for dress up I prefer something that makes me feel sexy and usually wind up completely bare sooner rather than later. I have way to much fun getting spanked (lots of laughing, giggling, dancing around & holding my buns etc. if not tied to spanking bench) so I enjoy women who like hard spankings as a prelude to great sex. What happened to the 50's iconic Marilyn Monroe's after the 60's Twiggy appeared?

jb
Old 10-19-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODIN View Post
Hi Ladies & Gents,
I recently spoke to an ex spanking model who gave me a forlorn tale about how she does not attract the work she used to, bear in mind this woman is still very attractive, it seemed such a shame because I personally have always prefered my women fully grown, surely I'm not alone in this, am I?
I realise that there is a huge following for girls dressed as schoolgirls/cheerleaders etc, but how about a bit more imagination? I'm only 37 so I'm not quite over the hill just yet however I'd like to see alot less bearly legal pics/clips etc online, my personal opion I know.
Am I alone in these thoughts? I'd be interested in other peoples opions on the subject.
ODIN.
Odin,

No. You are not alone in your thoughts. Our company, AmateurSpankings.com, has been shooting videos with those ideas in mind for over 10 years now. Check us out. We've done just about every scene imaginable with girls who are old and young, thin and medium-builds, tall and short.

I invite you or anyone reading this to check us out. (Shameless plug).

Gary
Old 10-21-2009, 10:02 AM

I'm one of the tall, thin, and very young ones on Amateur Spankings...Just Kidding, don't I wish ?!? I've done the school girl look several times and I'm okay with it -it all depends on my mood at the time. When checking out scenarios for a spanking scene- I like to have a variety to choose from. I'm adding to Gary's shameless plug in saying that Amateur Spankings does not lack in choices of models and scenes. There are so many of us models that stay in trouble for a wide range of offenses...there's something for everybody !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-19-2009, 02:36 PM

The whole schoolgirl played by the legally youngest models thing is not my taste and definately played out.
I too find mature women much sexier both in spanking films and in real life, i like women not girls!
Real women come across much more natural to me as they have the confidence and life experience to be themselves.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:19 PM

I find that women get sexier as they mature. There is something very sexy about a more mature model submitting to a spanking, especially in real life!
Remember; real women have curves!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:21 AM

Thank you Johnboy and Poppamark for expressing your appreciation for mature women. It's nice to know there are still men out there who appreciate our real curves.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:59 AM

We do indeed Julie and i have to say you have a great body.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:54 AM

I was a conventional fashion model and lost my contract at age 29 because of too much competition from the 18-year olds (I'm now 37). It about destroyed my self-esteem because I thought I had lost my validation as a human being (wrong!). So thanks for recognizing that we do in fact retain some sense of attractiveness in our "maturity!" (I might add that I am still within 4 pounds of my working weight despite having given birth in the meantime!)
Old 11-22-2009, 11:20 AM

Hi Farmgirl; It would be nice to see some spanking pictures of you in action! I think everyone here would enjoy!