MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Annie

Punishment=Pleasure

So the day began with email instructions of tasks that I needed to complete before 9:30pm-the time I needed to report for my spanking. Tasks that need to be completed before all spankings are as follows: freshly shaved and showered, must wear sexy panties-black lace usually does well and high heels, so that it is comfortable to lay over his lap on the high bed. These tasks I am becoming more accustomed to but I must admit I still get nervous and excited while readying myself for a spanking. This particular occassion I was given extra tasks that had to be completed that would affect the severity of my punishment. I had to apply a sexy tattoo on my right hip, paint my finger and toe nails bright red and wear a thumb ring. I spent the afternoon busily running around to complete my tasks before coming home to shower and shave before presenting myself for my spanking. Later in the afternoon I received another task that I needed to complete before 9:30, I had to go a local bar/restaurant order and drink 2 of my favorite martinis and bring the receipt as proof that I did as instructed. As I prepared for my spanking I rushed around to make sure I had followed all the instructions that I had been given. I must admit that I find the whole preparation ritual very exhilarating and stimulating. I love the thought that I have to prepare and present myself for my spankings. As I am sure is evident, spanking for me is very erotic. I know many people use it strictly as discipline and punishment but for me it is a serious turn-on and definitely is a precursor to amazing sex.

I prepared for my spanking, completing all the tasks given to me and then headed off to the bar to have my 2 martinis before presenting myself to be spanked. I quickly had my 2 martinis because I was on a time schedule and needed to report at 9:30 sharp or suffer the consequences. Well, I was 2 minutes late to report to the bar and 1 minute late to report for my spanking. That later translated into 3 extra minutes of uninterrupted spanking. At 9:31 I stripped down to my black lace panties and heels and saw a blindfold laying on the bed with a note that said "put this on". I did as instructed, layed on the bed and waited anxiously to present myself for my spanking. Suddenly I felt his hands wandering under my black lace panties to see if I had shaved appropriately before being laid over his knee. Although I had the blindfold on I could see the flash of a camera (pictures may follow).

After examining me thoroughly and sliding his fingers between my legs to gage my excitement level, I was told to stand and bend over his knee. He began to spank me with his hand, slow but hard. Before I knew it, my panties were down around my ankles and the pace and intensity had increased and I could feel many hard, fast slaps on my bare bottom. Next came the whip which causes so much pleasure and pain. When it lightly caresses my body with it's 100 fingers it feels so amazing, but when it cracks against my ass, the feeling is completely different, it provides a sharp sting that makes me squirm on his lap. While my bottom goes from pink to red, I feel his fingers slide between my legs to check my arousal from being over his knee. I am then told again to stand, still blindfolded and again I see the flash of the camera-undoubtedly capturing the burn that I am now feeling. I am then led to a waiting massage table where I am instructed to lay face down. I am both massaged and spanked on the table. I can barely take the stimulation. I am then allowed to remove my blindfold and am led back into the bedroom to receive my 3 minute extra spanking-all delivered by his stern hand. Although I have not seen it, I am sure I am a bright rosy red at this point. I then am instructed to sit on the footstool that is on the side of the bed. He is sitting on the bed facing me and I am nestled between his legs. He asks if I am stinging and I tell him yes. I then look into his eyes and begin sucking him to the point of drinking him in. In return, he licked me to orgasm.

It was a truly erotic, amazing experience and for me punishment = pleasure
Old 10-19-2009, 06:47 AM

Annie:

Sounds like you had a very pleasurable experience. We are looking forward to you posting any pictures. Thanks for sharing your experience.

James
Old 10-22-2009, 08:32 PM

Pics

Sooooo, do we get to see any of those pics your mentioned???
Old 10-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesdolan View Post
Sooooo, do we get to see any of those pics your mentioned???
I need to go through those pics, hopefully soon, and then some will be posted.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:49 AM

Vanilla couples will never experience the bliss that comes with giving or receiving punishment... I really do pitty them.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:01 PM

'...but for me it is a serious turn-on and definitely is a precursor to amazing sex.'

So it is for me, but WOW! That's the whole nine yards! When my guy and I were both traveling and apart for lengthy periods we would phone each other and he would tell me to count the days before all my "naughty behavior" would be "rewarded!" That was anticipation for me, but I'm pale vanilla compared to you.

I have thorougly enjoyed my M/f relationship (ongoing) with my guy and have absolutely no regrets, and I hope when you pause to look back, assuming your relationship is also an ongoing one, you do not either.