MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-16-2009, 01:55 PM

soothing the sting updated

ok, as requested by my ONLY REPLY from "soothing the sting" I will copy my reply from last fall to Pixies blog. I was the last reply to this subject. hope u like it! "thanks for all the great comments & ideas. after a good session with our wooden implements including a number of heavy school type paddles with holes i find that Borion's Arnica Montana helps heal up the bruising quickly. i can also sit on a well paddled ass right away with little discomfort and i'm ready for another session sooner so i have to say i love arnica. i do have to be careful because after 2 or 3 heavy sessions (lots of paddling) my normal cheek color diddn't come back for a couple of months; but the major surface bruising was gone in a couple days. it's also easy to travel with. i've used a number of homeopathics over the years with great results. the creams & ointments need to be applied 2-3 times a day for best results. they are not like a skin lotion that is applied once daily. i first used arnica for my arthritis and the sublingual melts help with the deeper stiffness and pain or after surgery. with the oral melts it's best not to eat or drink anything for 15-20 min before or after you take them. also there are different strengths, some are for chronic conditions (like arthritis pain) and others for occasional use (injury or spanking) so make sure you check with your pharmacist or vendor for appropriate dosage for best results... of course getting the attention of a tender application of anything soothing is special. when my husband and i were in high school he got a swat and when he told me i placed my hand on his left butt cheek and he swears to this day my hand took the pain away. unfortunately i was unable to keep my hand on his ass all day and when i removed my hand the sting returned. He says the relief was only where my hand was so there is something to be said for the touch of a lover and some healing massage!" OK folks, there it is as it was last fall without having to look it up on pixies blog. Would LOVE TO HEAR ANY COMMENTS! Hope it might help some people out too...
Old 11-19-2009, 02:47 PM

Personly speaking i find the soothing touch of a womans hand on my bottom after a good session magical, as it instantly overrides the not unpleasant sting with instant sexual arousal.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 AM

In my earlier days I found a simple wet washcloth on my tush as I lay on my bed was wonderfully cooling. It was explained to me that the evaporation of the moisture provides cooling action.