MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
Quite a few different views on thongs. Me, I love them, love seeing them. So sexy when a thong is exposed above lowrise jeans. And thongs and spanking-go together like bread and butter.

I like stories, videos,etc that involve something other than the standard panties-lowered scene, a change of pace. Like a girls school with a stern headmistress who paddles girls who expose their thongs, a dress code offense. And even better than thong panties is thong swimwear, thong bikinis. Great storyline where the woman gets spanked for wearing a thong bikini to a public beach or pool. Good for either M/f or F/f, like mother/daughter.

Have often said that today's clothing is a spanko's delight. Its just that the image of a gorgeous, sexy woman getting spanked in a bikini or a pair of very short shorts is more of a turn-on personally.
BRAVO Redskinluver, I must say that I agree with you whole heartedly on the thong issue..........Being an ass man myself there is nothing I like to see more than a woman's shapely bottom in thong panties or a thong swim suite.......Great video ideas BTW........hmmmmm.......wonder if we'll be see any of those come to life in an amateurspankings video.........stay tuned!!