MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-02-2009, 02:36 PM

Naughty girlfriend

Sierra came home late to find herself welcomed by Giovanni her husband. She had been out drinking with the local boys, she smelled of cheap perfume and alcohol.

"Sierra, what have you been doing out so late?", asked Giovanni in genuine concern, for he cared about Sierra and wanted her to be safe.

"I couldn't sleep, you know how I get with my OCD, I had to check the stove, and the locks.", Sierra told him, hoping that he would understand.

"I understand that this is a problem of yours, please come back to bed then, but I must ask why do you smell of alcohol on you?", Giovanni asked, Giovanna was not some shovenist pig but he cared about his wife.

"I had some wine, from down in the cupboard, I know that I shouldn't, but you know it calms me down.", Sierra said trying to cover for her behavior.

"I understand, though you know the penalty is ten swats with the hairbrush." Giovanni said knowing that this is what they had agreed upon. Both for him and her as to be fair.

"alright Giovanni, I will take my punishment.", Sierra said clutching her bottom in her hands. She was wearing white cotton panties and tight black business pants over them.

"Over my knee then, Sierra, thank you for being truthful with me." Giovanni said as he took her over his knee.

Sierra could already feel his penis getting hard at the thought of spanking her over his knee. Sierra knew that he enjoyed it but also enjoyed taking him over her knee (Coming soon from the stories of AsukaRed)

"Alright Sierra, you know are agreement", Giovanni said while taking his hairbrush on the nearby table in his hand and bringing it down against her left buttock.

"Oww thank you sir..", Sierra responded as the agreement had been written.

"I love you Sierra but you need this spanking", Giovanni said spanking her on her bottom again on the right buttock and then the left, he alternated until all ten had been administered.

Given the mutual spanking agreement between Giovanni and Sierra, Sierra decided to uphold the agreement with Giovanni and tell him the truth. Her bottom stung from the hairbrush but she told him the truth...

"I've been out to the bar with young boys, as young as eighteen, please spank me for this offense.", Sierra said it knowing that her poor bottom would hurt at the end of the night.

Sierra, it's ok... I still love you, but you know what I must do my love...", Giovanni added before pulling down her black business pants.

Her white cotton pantied bottom was exposed and Giovanni began to spank it with his bare hand.

"You have been a very naughty girl Sierra, Giovanni said bring his right hand down on her left and then right butt cheek. He continued until she began to say "Ouch" with each hit.

"Sierra, you know that the rules say that I get the bathbrush now..." Giovanni explain while the edges of her white cotton panties turned pink.

"I know Giovanna I am so sorry..." Sierra explained while raising her bottom to him, as he got up and headed for the bathroom.

Sierra secretly hoped that because of the agreement she would get to do this to him, but before she had too long to savor the thought, Giovanni was back in the room.

He brought down a quick smack on her right buttock that was covered by the white cotton panties. He then smacked her left over the panties. He continued alternating until both her buttocks were crimson on the edge of the panties.

Sierra's buttocks were on fire, it hurt so bad and her poor bottom couldn't take much more.

Then Giovanna pulled down her panties. Her bare bottom was exposed.

"As the agreement says, I am going to punish your bare red buttocks with my hand", Giovanna said.

"Of course, that was are agreement" Sierra said, as she pushed her bottom up for the spanking.

Giovanni alternated cheeks and turned her bottom crimson red, even more red than before. It hurt but Sierra knew it was there agreement and looked forward to revenge.

Giovanni pulled her panties back up on her red ass and told her to be a good girl. He then embraced her and told her that he loved her.

"I love you Sierra and I know you do too, even if you go out every night, I understand." Giovanni said hugging her and holding her red bottom.

Sierra thought about how she had been naughty and layed peaceful with him that night, thinking of the naughty girl she had been.

(First spanking story, so I hope it's not too bad ^____^

Last edited by AsukaRed; 02-02-2009 at 03:24 PM.