MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 09:27 AM

Some thoughts on hairbrushes

The hairbrush is a fearsome instrument but one of my favorites probably because of it's historical domestic associations. I currently have two hairbrushes, both of which I found in antique stores. Both are quite old and I soon as I found them I could just feel that they had been used before and I don't mean for brushing hair. If they could talk I am sure they have stories to tell.
For me the hairbrush is a completely different type of spanking than the paddle which I shared my thoughts on last. I always use a brush over my knee and always on the bare bottom. Rather than a prescribed number of swats, a hairbrushing simply continues until I am satisfied that the punishment is sufficient. I like to have the lady undress down to her undies and then tell her to go to my nightstand and bring me the hairbrush. Something special about seeing a scantily clad lady coming down the hall with the brush in her hand and that look of fear and erotic dread in her eyes.
After handing me the brush I will take her panties down and pull her over my knee. I usually warm up with a quick hand spanking and then pick up the brush. Resting it on her bottom before applying quick sharp smacks to the upturned bottom. It may be neccessary to restrain hands during this procedure as they tend to want to fly back and protect the bottom.
In my opinion there is no better implement for taking a lady "over the edge" than the hairbrush if she is willing. I don't use it often but it usually results in a spankee sobbing and vigorously rubbing her bottom in the end.
Best Regards,
warm your bottom