MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-21-2007, 04:09 PM

Kaylex and Emmy Show: Part Dos.

The first episode of the Kaylex and Emmy show was such a hit that the network decided to extend our contract onto a second part. We would like to thank all the members of our studio audience who participated and the sponsers who aren't really are sponsers, but definantly would be after spanking us for making fun of their conversational skills or their accents, but none the less, our sponsers would be very dedicated.

We would also like to remind certain topish members that threating to spank the co-hosts is NOT allowed. Things like bedtimes, eating habits, and bratty mouths are not a concern for them and all threating emails involving a good spanking from a hairbrush or a bedtime spanking from uncles should cease and desist at this time. Emmy would also like to remind her very lovely cohost to destroy that certain implement which detests and do it very quickly.

Now that is over, its onto the disscussion, which this show is about. NOT about spanking the co-hosts, which we will continue to remind you. However, Kaylex and I raised a mini discussion in IM's recently about certain topic that we will disscuss on this show. One that took first priority. The question concering our families?

This involves several questions: Does anyone's family know? (other then spouces who are involved in the scene or not) How did you break it to them? What was their reaction? And for those whose family does not know... Do you want to tell them? How would you do it? What reaction do you see them having?

I will begin this disscussion. No. My family does not know about certain 'interests,' with the exception of my brother who is my closest friend and I knew he would not judge me. I told him when I was a sophomore in highschool, just short of breaking up with a guy who didn't fill that void. I told him that I wanted some one stricter, he asked me to explain and by that point I was so upset that I blurted it out. He just smiled, hugged me, and whisphered "Everyone has their little things." Later I found out that he himself isn't vanilla, but isn't into just the spanking scene, his and Kayla's lifestyle is more BDSM scene. Since that time I've been able to talk to Andrew about my needs and he's able to talk to me about him and Kayla. Everyone finds that awkward that my brother and I can talk about our desires, even if society considers them weird, but that is how my brother and I have always been.

But that is the only member of my family that knows. I would be scared to tell my parents, my father is a missionary and kinda creeps me out. As for my mother, well, not a big deal I've already dissapointed her enough... whats one more?
Old 03-21-2007, 06:06 PM
rangerboy

Families

No, apart from my wife....no. It isn't just this kink though.....I love my parents and my sisters dearly but we are Irish Catholics and products of the American South.....it would make me very, very uncomfortable to talk about any activity that is even remotely intimate.

Funny thing is, we'll have drinks and gossip and laugh about cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, etc.....but not a word about ourselves.

I guess that isn't too unusual for folks from my generation. Interested in hearing from others on this topic.

Hope to "see" everyone at chat tonight.

rangerboy
Old 03-22-2007, 06:47 AM

Every body in my imediate family has known about my spankin' thang for years so its no longer an issue.they just roll their eyes if i mention it. I have'nt mentioned it at church directly,but it's come up in conversation a time or two. Ive never realy tried to hide it. I'm actually kinda looking for some good "spanko" t-shirts or caps. Hot-spanker
Old 03-22-2007, 10:15 AM

My family represents the complete spectrum. No one in my family knows anything about my spanking fetish. My Dad could PROBABLY handle the info, but he doesn't want to know this stuff about me. My Mom could PROBABLY handle the info, but I don't particularly want to tell her. My Older Brother COULD NOT handle it, and I couldn't handle him knowing. My Sister-in-Law would PROBABLY be cool about it.....but she'd tell my brother.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:04 PM

Pretty Much everyone around me knows even my thirty year old daughter who often phones and asks "hows the spanking biz dad ?" I am even teaching my UPS man to throw and crack a singletail outside my workshop. Oh and yes my neighbors know :-)
~Ian The London Tanners

Improving behaviour one girl at a time.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:16 PM

No one in my family knows that this kink is a big part of who i am and i honestly don't know how i would break it to them...

My mother would absolutely freak out on me because anytime a hand or object is raised against another she views it as abuse - a product of a very emotional and physically abusive marriage....

It would be so much easier to just tell my friends and family then so i don't feel like i'm hiding half of myself or rather leaving half of myself in Texas when i leave my safe environment here and return to Vanillaworld...

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:42 PM

i think some of my family have an idea but they would never say anything out right. most of my close vanilla friends know i have a kinky side but dont know all of the specifics. ive actually told them about "Sanctuary" which is the dungeon in Dallas.. lol.. one actually said she'd be interested in goin some day
Old 03-22-2007, 10:49 PM

I'm an open book. My family, friends and even coworkers know about my kink, and I tend to wear spanking-related clothes when I'm out and about. The only people that don't see that side of me are my nieces and nephew, who aren't old enough to know or care that their uncle is kinky, and the children of friends. Other than that, I'm an open book.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:19 PM

Hmmmmm

Studio Audience I am surprised that so few of you have posted considering the high volumn of conversation this topic has seemed to spur in the chat room.

THat said I guess I should add my thoughts to the thread. I have a clear line of people who know about my spanking life. Professionally this could ruin me so I obviously keep people in that part of my life out of the know. THat said I don't look at it as living a double life. I wont lie about it. However if some one wants to know they better ask a point blank question others wise I'm not talking. But I woulnd't talk to these people about sex either so it's not like this is the only taboo topic.

As far as my family.... no they don't know. My mom knew I was going to spanking sites as a teenager (I didn't know to clear the history when my web surfing began). But Honestly I think her and my dad are into it so It's more of a don't ask don't tell kind of thing (Jokari paddle in the nightstand...come on). I wouldn't tell my brothers we aren't close like that. my sister... Maybe someday i'll tell her but really she won't get it.

That's the biggest obstacle for me about telling people. They just won't get it and they won't take the time to hear me out. I've struggled long and hard to get to the place where I am with all this. I know they won't and there will be judgement and drastic consequences.

So the line is drawn. I am thankful for the few friends I have who are on both sides of the line. Everyone else I still love dearly but they don't need to know.

OK Audience one more day to weigh in before we have a nice Top topic to delve into.

RB If you thought this was a graduate course at spanko university you haven't seen anything yet.

WRITE MORE!!

Kaylex
Old 03-23-2007, 06:37 PM

I'm not really sure about this one. I haven't told anyone such as family members, but after all these years there's bound to be some hint about it.
I have no plans to inform any of them as my parents are a very old fashioned and devout couple. I don't see any way they'd understand or accept. As for my brother....who knows he may be into this himself but privately just as I am. Fortunately I have my "spanking family" and can talk freely with them

Gary D.