MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 11:26 PM

I must go on record again: I cannot stand thong panties! I hate wearing them and only do so in the dire situation of needing to hide panty lines. Even then, I would much rather go commando. In terms of being a Top: I cannot stand spanking a woman in thong panties! I much prefer white cotton panties of any variety; be they bikini, boyshort, or briefs. Save the cute panties for you and your mate!
As for thongs on a man getting spanked...no thanks! I love boxer briefs.

One woman's opinion-
Veronica
Old 01-22-2007, 08:18 AM

I like thong underwear, when I want to feel sexy, but not for everyday use. I first started wearing it when my then Top informed me that "everyone in the scene" wears it. It's convenient at play parties if you don't want to show all.

I love wearing thong underwear after a spanking, so I can feel my bruised bottom rubbing against my jeans. I love it when M puts her hand down my pants at the bar and discovers the thong. She loved the look of it so much when I first wore it, that it made me like it even more.

And she makes me wear a thong to keep the dildo up my bum during spanking!!

;-)
Old 01-23-2007, 12:03 PM
pktearose

I am a bigger girl and have discovered the Wide Lace Thong. Really flattering for us chubby girls and just fun for a change of pace should "he" want something different. But he does prefer the panties on occasion but just plain bare most of the time.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 PM

Welcome pktearose. Hope you enjoy the forum.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:28 PM

thongs

I prefer the low rise bikini panties on a women's sexy bottoms. rather than thongs. though some were made for them..mmm
Old 03-03-2007, 07:08 PM

I prefer a true bare bottom but don't have anything agianst them, they are the next best thing. But they will never be better than a completely bare bottom.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:35 AM

I hate thongs. In the rare instances (and I mean rare) that I have worn them, I had a constant urge to pick the wedgie I had.

Needless to say, they did not stay on more than a coupla hours when I did actually wear them.

If panty lines are an issue, I will wear no panties. As a matter of fact, the VERY first time RG ever spanked me, I had on NO panties! (I wasn't expecting a spanking....lol)

g.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:28 PM

Would you have been wearing panties if you HAD been expecting a spanking, sarah? Just curious.
Of course "getting spanked for not wearing panties" is a great theme for a story or video.
I remember one time some mother wrote Ann Landers concerning her teenage daughter and her friends not wearing panties, wanting to know how she could convince them to wear them. Ann suggested she get her daughter's doctor to explain that it was unhygienic.
Now a spanko advice columnist would have had the right advice-Mom's paddle or hairbrush applied to her daughter's pantyless bottom!
Old 03-04-2007, 02:13 PM

Honestly, from a heigenic/medical perspective, I don't see a need for panties anymore. Onceupon a time when people only had a few changes of clothes and it was typical to wear something for a week or whathaveyou, sure... But now, our clothes are washed just as much as our undergarments, so there's absolutely no health benefit to wearing them. I think it's just force of habit and a moral thing. I mean, good girls don't go commando, at least not in traditional view.

Personally, the only time I wear panties is if I'm expecting a spanking or if I'm wearing a short skirt and not feeling brave. LOL
Old 03-04-2007, 02:25 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Nice post there Aurora, 65 guys from the forum just booked airline tickets to Orlando...hang on....ahh my confirmation just came in...see ya in a fews hours hon.