MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-11-2008, 07:45 PM

Location: Las Vegas for now. I am looking to relocate to someplace cool, green & shady, eventually.
Tuesday Update

I am on the phone with BV and he is still in ICU...his nurses say his oxygen is normal...Huzzah! He said between now and midnight his time (I'm in Las Vegas), he may be moved into a regular room. He sounds great and says physically he is fine...just bored out his mind. He is really antsy...what a surprise. If they can't get him into a regular room by midnight, he is hoping they will just release him tomorrow. I told him not to hold his breath but we will keep our fingers crossed.

Soooooooo, there you have the latest. *Smiles* I read to him from the this board last night and he was laughing at what some of you had to say. I know he is so grrateful for all your love and warm wishes and he can't WAIT to get back here to visit with you all! May I add, thank you for being there for him as well as allowing me to be a part of this wonderful group of people. It makes me happy that he has so many good friends here. *hugssssssssss*

Old 03-11-2008, 08:03 PM

Whoops! I didn't realize there was already a sick-BV thread on here. My bad.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
I am on the phone with BV and he is still in ICU...his nurses say his oxygen is normal...Huzzah! He said between now and midnight his time (I'm in Las Vegas), he may be moved into a regular room. He sounds great and says physically he is fine...just bored out his mind. He is really antsy...what a surprise. If they can't get him into a regular room by midnight, he is hoping they will just release him tomorrow. I told him not to hold his breath but we will keep our fingers crossed.

Soooooooo, there you have the latest. *Smiles* I read to him from the this board last night and he was laughing at what some of you had to say. I know he is so grrateful for all your love and warm wishes and he can't WAIT to get back here to visit with you all! May I add, thank you for being there for him as well as allowing me to be a part of this wonderful group of people. It makes me happy that he has so many good friends here. *hugssssssssss*
Slide that man an ice cold Pepsi-Cola and give him a big "AHEM."

That's good news indeed. Thanks for the update.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:00 AM

Location: Las Vegas for now. I am looking to relocate to someplace cool, green & shady, eventually.
Talking He is going home

I'm on the phone with BV and he is waiting to be discharged as we speak! He is thrilled as I am sure we all are. He sounds wonderful and so very relieved! I am sure you can expect a visit from him sometime soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Old 03-12-2008, 10:02 AM

YAAYYY .... that is absolutely wonderful news !!!