MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-20-2010, 03:22 AM

spanking my girlfriend

my girlfriend needs a spanking and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how i should spank her
Old 06-20-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exavior View Post
my girlfriend needs a spanking and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how i should spank her
On her bottom!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy View Post
On her bottom!
clearly i intend to spank her bottom im asking for suggestions on how
Old 06-21-2010, 07:51 AM

Try asking your girlfriend if you don't know enough about her to instinctively know.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 PM

The first thought that came to mind was "is your girlfriend willing to be spanked?" when you said she needed a spanking. If not consensual, its abuse, assault. But maybe we can assume she is okay with the idea.
Has she ever been spanked before by anyone? That could make a real difference. How does she feel about having her panties taken down for a spanking, would she prefer something be left in place. Being summertime there is always the option of spanking her on a bikini.
It does sound like this is the first time. Maybe a simple otk hand spanking, either completely barebutted or over a thong or some other skimpy attire might be the way to go. And have a safeword. Make sure if its her first that its not some unpleasant experience that she will hate.
On the other hand, if she is excited about it, she may have some of her own ideas. Maybe she wants to have an implement used.
Can't go wrong with SSC- thats safe, sane, and consensual. Especially the last.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
The first thought that came to mind was "is your girlfriend willing to be spanked?" when you said she needed a spanking. If not consensual, its abuse, assault. But maybe we can assume she is okay with the idea.
Has she ever been spanked before by anyone? That could make a real difference. How does she feel about having her panties taken down for a spanking, would she prefer something be left in place. Being summertime there is always the option of spanking her on a bikini.
It does sound like this is the first time. Maybe a simple otk hand spanking, either completely barebutted or over a thong or some other skimpy attire might be the way to go. And have a safeword. Make sure if its her first that its not some unpleasant experience that she will hate.
On the other hand, if she is excited about it, she may have some of her own ideas. Maybe she wants to have an implement used.
Can't go wrong with SSC- thats safe, sane, and consensual. Especially the last.
yes its consensual and she is excited about it. we've talked about it but thanks for the advice. also she just told me that it was up to me on how

Last edited by exavior; 06-21-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: found something out
Old 06-26-2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exavior View Post
If this is her first spanking I suggest starting slow, a hand spanking over whatever she is wearing, (skirts are nice, they give her the chance to be cute and sexy for you and they are easy to flip up and out of the way; personal preferance). And then if you are both comfortable with it start spanking her over her panties and if you both want to go furthur you can pull down her panties and spank her bare bottom. if she's decided she doesn't want your input go with what you think otherwise you can have her tell you if she wants to increase the intensity or the speed you may want to use an impliment. Don't be afraid to get creative but do make sure you agree on a safeword and always keep it consensual. Hope that helps. Happy spanking
Old 06-26-2010, 04:57 PM

show her who's in charge!!

Well, if she's up for it, and you can truly choose to do what you want with her...

(1. Have her wear jeans/t-shirt, with leggings under the jeans that you can pull up or down easily;
(2. Have her tell you why she needs a spanking (I think it's nicer if there's a reason). Make her include the words naughty, girl, spank, and bare bottom.
(3. Arrange her over your lap, and pull her pants and leggings down.
(4. Spanking kind of lends itself to dominant/submissive roles, so if I were you, I'd spend a couple minutes groping, pinching, touching, and feeling her out wherever you wanted to. I'd break the spanking up into groups of 10, and continue this practice after each group.
(5. Halfway through the spanking, I'd have her get up, and undress her completely. Then, for the second half of the spankings, I'd have her on all fours, spread eagle with her bottom as far up and out as she could stick it.
(6. After the spanking was complete, I'd penetrate her, doggy-style. She should learn to associate spanking with sex.
Hope this helps!!