MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 PM
karenjo

hairbrush clip?

I'm dying to have a real hairbrush spanking. I'd like to see how it's done by watching a film clip. Does anyone know a site?
Old 01-22-2009, 02:56 PM

Karenjo: Try the site known as da Janitorium to see a good hairbrush spanking on the panties and bare bottom of Zoey. http://www.smilingwithteeth.com/jani...ene/index.html
Old 01-23-2009, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenjo View Post
I'm dying to have a real hairbrush spanking. I'd like to see how it's done by watching a film clip. Does anyone know a site?

Hey there karenjo,

Welcome to MSF. I'm gonna do a shameless plug here.

We at www.amateurspankings.com have 2 full-length hairbrush videos: "Hairbrush Spankings" and "Hairbrush Spankings 2." Clever titles I know. But here is a link to both, if you're interested:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/hairbrushspankings.htm

http://www.amateurspankings.com/hair...king-movie.htm

Both of these videos have multiple scenes of different girls being spanked with a hairbrush. We have lots of other hairbrush scenes on our site, but these 2 are exclusively hairbrush scenes.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:03 PM
blackjack1234

Having been on the receiving end of several, I can assure you they hurt! Wood makes an effective punishment device. If you aren't warmed up within ten spanks or so I would be surprised!

I can recommend a good OTK hairbrush spanking!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:29 AM

hairbrush clip

Hi Karen, While i agree with Gary about the hairbrush clips i think the Family spanking was better. Spanking tube has several good clips of a hairbrush spanking and Punished Brats also has some good ones. Xhamster also has a few good free clips to look at.
Jim
Old 01-28-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
Hi Karen, While i agree with Gary about the hairbrush clips i think the Family spanking was better. Spanking tube has several good clips of a hairbrush spanking and Punished Brats also has some good ones. Xhamster also has a few good free clips to look at.
Jim
And here's a link to THAT if you want to check it out. Thanks, Jim.

http://www.amateurspankings.com/2spankingfamilies.htm
Old 01-28-2009, 04:48 PM

Regardless of how many of these great videos you watch, I would advise caution. If wielded by an experienced spanker, the hairbrush can be a severe instrument that may lead to an unpleasant experience and cause untold damage to your bottom.

Hopefully the lucky guy, or gal, who gets to give you first taste of the hairbrush will know what they are doing and it will be an experience of both pain and pleasure for you. I would advise that you submit to someone you can trust and have a safe word available, just in case.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:26 AM

Suggest you start with the hairbrush being used over panties or pajamas until you get a feel for the kind of heat wood on skin can generate.