MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-11-2007, 01:32 AM

Edsville-Brie’s Fitting (& Jack’s Learning)-Chapter 1 - part 2 - By BUSHMUTT

To read the 2 other chapters please join "Bushmutt's Spanking Supergroup", my yahoo group.

Edsville-Brie’s Fitting (& Jack’s Learning)-Chapter 1 - Part 2
{COPYRIGHT BUSHMUTT 2007 bushmutt@hotmail.com }

By Bushmutt
bushmutt@hotmail.com
Comments welcome

(Note: All is fiction and fantasy. I don’t recommend/condone any of the behaviour, situations, ideas, or content presented within. Contains non-consensual adult behaviour)

Part 2

Sally ushered Jack out of the office and they walked toward the back of the building.
“Thirty-eight inches wide Jack. That’s quite an ass your wife has. I didn’t even have an ass that big at her age. I do now. Even bigger actually, but I’m at least 20 years older than her.”
“Probably more like thirty; she’s only 23.”
“Lord God! You have to get that girl under control. She’ll be a whale at my age!”
“That’s why I’m here Sally. So what are your recommendations?”
“Well, you can go for the full size 38, or a 34 to 36, assuming she’s going to lose some weight. I’d go for the 38. A bigger paddle is always better,” she laughs. “That’s what my husband says, anyways.”
“Does he still paddle you?’ Jack asks, shocked.
“Well…not often. But sometimes I can still get a little out of control, and he has to put me in my place, remind me of who’s the boss in our house. Lots of ladies my age still get paddled. Certainly not as often as when we were young, but just as hard. Why, I got paddled just last week, and I still have bruises. Want to see?” she asks with a flirtatious smile.
Jack was a little taken aback.
“But Sally…”
“Oh Jack, don’t be shy about it. Think of it as part of your education, in discipline. You’re going to need a few lessons if you’re going to keep that lady of yours in line.”
Sally grabbed Jack by the arm and led him behind a pile of lumber. She pulled up her dress, revealing her large thighs and her bottom covered by a very large pair of white granny panties.
She turned her head to Jack and said, “If you want to see, drop my panties. Its your choice.”
She turned away and looked into the pile.
Dead silence. Jack felt very uncomfortable. Nervous.
“Be a man Jack,” he told himself.
He walked up behind Sally, and slipped his fingers into her waistband, slowly pulling down her panties until he could see dull brown/green blotches on the bottom of her cheeks. He kept pulling them down until he could se each bruise clearly; irregular oval shapes 8 inches across and 6 inches wide on each of Sally’s large cheeks.
“Drop them right down,” she told him.
He let her panties fall to her ankles.
“Now Jack, get the little flashlight on the rack behind you.”
Jack turned around, and there was a small Maglight on the rack.
“Shine it on the bruises so you can see properly.”
Jack looked around, and then shone the light on her behind, closely examining each blotch.
“How many swats, Sally?” he asked nervously.
“12. Full force. Over the kitchen table. John’s no slouch.”
“Bareass?”
“Of course.”
Jack gulped.
“But isn’t that a little harsh, especially for a lady your age?”
“Of course not Jack, ” she giggled. “I’m a tough lady Jack. I was raised this way. My Dad made my first paddle for me when I was 6. Got fitted for it and all… I’ll tell you that story another time. You’ve seen what you want to see down there Jack?”
“I guess…”
Sally dropped her dress back down and pulled her panties back up.
“There’s just one thing you have to remember about those marks Jack, that’s where they are; on my sit upon. When a lady bends over for the paddle, that’s where you hit her, on the bottom half of her cheeks, on the round fleshy part. It’s the most padded. You can’t do any permanent damage, like bruising her tailbone, but you can give her one mighty sore behind, one she’ll feel every time she sits down. And that’s important, remembering that she got paddled and why. After John paddled me last Saturday, I hurt for four days. My bottom was so sensitive that I didn’t sit down until Tuesday evening.”
Sally seemed quite proud of her punishment, which confused Jack.
“Any questions?” she asked, noting the confused look on his face.
“Uhh…how big is the paddle John uses on you?”
“Oh! Now that’s a question!...Well Jack, that’s a secret, even around here, because I don’t want the other employees thinking that John is a crazy mean old man. He’s not. He’s a sweet old gentleman, who loves and cares for his wife, and who has a firm hand and knows how to use it…I think you understand that Jack, so I’ll tell you my little secret.”
Sally got right up close and whispered in his ear.
“The board John uses to paddle my ass is 44 inches long, 8 inches wide, and an inch thick.”
Jack covered his mouth in shock.
“Don’t be surprised Jack. Look at the size of me!”
She did a pirouette, showing off her rotund figure, and grabbed him by the arm.
“Let’s go send your wife home while you stay here this afternoon and do some learning about discipline while her paddle gets made.”

{COPYRIGHT BUSHMUTT 2007 bushmutt@hotmail.com }