MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-23-2008, 10:34 AM

London Tanners website update

Hi all after my website being down since last Friday the 18th here is the latest update. I am not out of business, closed, dead or in prison (rumors) just tech problems. Our workshop has been producing and catching up on orders as normal. Thanks to all those who wrote and called me to see if I was ok.
~Ian

Dear Ian,

I apologize for the amount of time your website has been unavailable. Our system administrators have been restoring the server after an issue with the hardware last week.

Most accounts on the server are back online as of this morning. I notice your website is online at www.thelondontanners.com. There may be some temporary interruptions with email or other services today as the restore finishes, but for the most part the server has returned to normal operation.

Again, I do apologize for the downtime of your website. If you have any further issues tomorrow, please let us know and we will investigate.

Thank you,
Scott H
Tier 2 Technical Support

Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 AM

So glad that it's up and running again, Ian. I think shock waves went out across the spanko community to think you were gone!!

sarah