MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-15-2007, 08:35 AM

What color panties

Whie nylon panties like the photo at Gary D's post. There is always something exciting about slowly lifting the skirt of the woman across your lap, and getting that first view of that spankable butt covered in smooth white nylon.

Last edited by Dingan; 01-15-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingan View Post
Whie nylon panties like the photo at Gary D's post. There is always something exciting about slowly lifting the skirt of the woman across your lap, and getting that first view of that spankable butt covered in smooth white nylon.
glad you agree Dingan.......always been a fav of mine ( can see/hear all the ladies groaning now )

Gary D.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:19 AM

I am definately groaning....i don't even think i own a pair of plain white panties anymore. There was a time when that was all i would wear but with so many cuter choices out there now...why bother with the plain?

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:55 AM

We discussed the differences between nylon and cotton earlier. White cotton projects a sense of innocence. That's why it's so popular.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:53 AM

I used to have a spanking partner who insisted that I wore plain white cotton panties everytime I visited. I would always glance at my other, much prettier panties somewhat sadly before picking out one of the white ones. LOL. All those laces, silks, nylons, pretty colors and sassy sayings... and he wants to see me in only the plain white ones. Tsk... what a waste.

But I do like to please my partner, and the request seemed reasonable enough, so I didn't really mind.

Not to say that I'm not grateful that my current partner appreciates various kinds of panties, white or colored, plain or otherwise!

Last edited by dotty; 01-16-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:33 PM

What color panties

dotty: It sounds like you have a very interesting panty drawer; whites, colors, silks, nylon, etc. You are the kind of person I like to buy panties for. I used to do that for a former friend, and she appreciated all my selections pf panty presents. Unfortunately, she was not a spanko so I never got to view those various panties from the OTK perspective.

Last edited by Dingan; 01-16-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:33 PM

I love shopping for pretty panties...silk, nylon, lace-trimmed. And I like all colors...blues, reds, greens, black. Not to mention eggshell and white nylon. And I really like the ones with a matching bra.

When my spanking relationship is fairly steady I tend to get a bit more casual and toss in some plain brushed cotton panties...but never in white...always in colors and prints.

However, like dotty, I like to please my parrtner. So, if he has a preference for a certain type or color panty, I'll do my best to accommodate.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingan View Post
dotty: It sounds like you have a very interesting panty drawer; whites, colors, silks, nylon, etc.
What can I say, Dingan... panties are my downfall. I LOVE shopping for them. By now, a lot of my family members and friends are aware of how I can so easily lose control of myself whenever I buy panties, so they would keep an eye on me everytime I wander off to the underwear section of the store. I have been known to be broke from spending on panties... it's THAT bad!

*sigh* Wonder if there's a 12 step program or a support group for people like me.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty View Post
I have been known to be broke from spending on panties...
Actually, dotty, you have all of the necessary factors to open your own booming business and to capitalize on your obsession for panties! There is quite a considerable percentage of the male population (I'm not among them) that has a thing for worn but unwashed panties.
  • So...you buy a lot of panties...there's your inventory.
  • You buy a great variety of styles and colors...there's your selection.
  • You wear them all...there's one of your benefits in the deal, 'cause you get to use them first.
  • Then, you get to sell'em to these guys who are dying to get them. There's your profit! And it's a double benefit, cause not only do you make cash out of the deal, but since they need to be worn first to be marketable, you get you're own panty selection for free. What could be better?

Sounds like a no lose situation to me.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:50 PM

RG, eeeek!! LOL!

You made such a convincing proposal that you almost sold the idea to me. Almost.

Hopefully I'll never be that desperate.