MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-04-2007, 10:40 AM

Red face spanked straight out of the shower/bath...

Ok...it was first mentioned with an awesome Spanking Couple update....then someone said it would make for a good discussion topic but never posted it so i will hehe.....

Please everyone show your thoughts on a straight from the shower/bath spanking...

Have you ever experienced it? How would it rate on your spanking experiences? What is the added extra element here that makes this type of spanking so desireable? orrrrrr is there anything about this type of spanking that you just can't stand?

Please feel free to expand on these starter questions with any comments or questions of your own and lets see where we go with this topic...

Thanks,
Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:47 PM

MMMMMMM MMMMMM!!! YES YES YES.

Especially if you're fortunate enough to have a relationship where spanker and spankee can bathe/shower together. Either way, there is nothing like leading a spankee right out of the tub and right over the lap while the spankee is still sopping wet and nude. The water glistening off the body only make the spankee more attractive, and the water reacts with the skin in such a way that each swat stings twice as much as it would on a dry bottom, which makes the scene all the more intense and hot.

Great topic. 'Nuff Said?
Old 06-04-2007, 07:47 PM

Ok, not sure if this is exactly what you're lookin for, but I have a childhood spanking memory in which that is exactly what happened. My brother and I couldn't have been very old as we stopped taking baths together around the age of eight or so. At the time we lived in a Trailer (no such thing as manufactured homes in those days) my brother and I were taking a bath and, as boys are prone to do, we got to rough housing, pushing and shoving and laughing and just having a good ole time. We were just stepping out of the tub when he decided to get in one last push. I started to fall back and reached out to catch myself. I grabbed the towel rod and it came off the wall with a loud sound and I fell back into the tub with a loud splash. Mom came in to see what all the ruckus was about and there I sat in the tub with that stupid towel rod in my hand. Next thing I know there I am over her knee getting a wet bottom spanking. (fortunately she didn't use the towel rod to administer said spanking) Then I got to do the spankee dance while watching my brother get his.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:43 PM

ive never experienced it but have heard it's on the rather ouchy side!! ive also heard that baby oil makes for a nice extra sting as well. i definitely wouldnt be opposed to it if the situation ever arose..

emily
Old 06-04-2007, 09:10 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
hmmm not a big fan
Old 06-06-2007, 12:50 AM

A while back I had the occasion and necessity to pull a naughty girl right out of a very hot shower and put her over my knee. Apparently the heat tenderizes the skin and makes each swat sting quite a bit more. The tears came a lot faster than usual so the spanking didn't last as long, but she later told me that it hurt like a mother f&^%er, which put her right over my lap again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
ive never experienced it but have heard it's on the rather ouchy side!! ive also heard that baby oil makes for a nice extra sting as well. i definitely wouldnt be opposed to it if the situation ever arose..

emily
Thanks for the tip Em, I've never tried that, but I'll add it in to my list of extra specials.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:37 PM

I hate to throw cold water on a fantasy (no pun intended), but I don't find after-shower spanking to be all that much fun. And not because the spanking stings more on wet skin. Rather, I'm wet and dripping and goose-bumpy and cold, and all I want is to dry off!

It's a very sexy image, and I love seeing pictures or videos of it. But in reality, it's not my thing. -- Erica
Old 06-06-2007, 07:11 PM

I think I don't like it for a different reason. I don't like my showers to be interrupted, and I don't want people around while I'm in there, either. It's personal time for me. I agree, it's a sexy thought... when it involves other people. I just think I'd get pretty pissy if some arrogant man came barging into my shower and dared to try and upend me. Then again, I'd probably put up a huge fight and it'd be fun to look back at, being all wet, squirmy, and wriggly.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:39 PM

i agree with u aurora.. i dont want someone barging in an witnessing the fact that i sing in the shower..
Old 06-06-2007, 08:50 PM

lol "No worries ladies...I'll wait until you're ready to come out." :whistle:

Sorry. Someone had to say it