MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 11:32 PM

I still think it is more accepted in general. However, this is a custody battle. This person may be creating a disdain for TTWD to try and get his children or harass his ex which is more likely. Either way, this is a rotten thing to have happen. Hope to see you back soon, Veronica.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:35 AM
scChris

I am really sorry to hear about your hardship. You are doing the right thing to protect what is yours, though it is awful to have to make a decision like that. I sincerely hope that everything works out for you.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:48 AM

Veronica, check out the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom online. It's an organization founded by Susan Wright which provides legal assistance for occasions just like this. I believe their website is www.ncsfreedom.org but you can also Google it. I know you're a very formidable woman. Don't let this jackass win.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:13 AM

You know, some people really suck.

Veronica, as you can see, you have tons of support. Hang in there, do whatever you need to do, and we'll all be here waiting. I hope you find some good counsel who will work with you and help you solve this mess. You are devoted to your child and everyone who knows you, knows that. -- Erica
Old 11-21-2007, 05:02 AM

That's awful, Veronica. There's no excuse for your ex's actions. It's mean-spirited, vindictive, and says much more about him than it does about you. I know that this is a terrible blow on several different fronts and has no easy resolution. You have my thoughts with you as you and D navigate this difficult path.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:39 AM

Thank you all so very much for the very kind and supportive comments. The past three days have literally been hell for me. I continue to vascillate between crying and anger. Thanks to you 007, I have a contact number now for a licensed mediator here who may be able to help me. Unfortunately none of the lawyers they have are in my state. But thank you for the resource because it may help.

If anyone knows a lawyer able to practice in Colorado who works in family law or the area of civil rights, please let me know.

I am overwhelmed by the support I have gotten and I want you to know how much it means to me right now when I feel I have no one I can talk to except Dr. D who has his own set of feelings about the whole mess.

Veronica

Old 11-21-2007, 11:39 AM

I just wanted to add my support...I briefly met both Veronica and Dr. D at the last TASSP and they were nothing but nice to me so i wish you the very best.

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:54 PM

Smile Important message

i am very sorry to hear that about your situation i hope things works out for you and it really sucks that your ex will do that to you .. but you r in my thoughts and prayers i hope every thing goes okay for you ....

love ya
crystal
Old 11-21-2007, 08:33 PM

Veronica:
It pains me to read what you are going through. I agree with RG and others who suggest, this is plain old vindictiveness and a desire to gain leverage.
The motive probably is adult power politics, more than the good of the child. And that goes for the ex, as well as the person who tipped him off.
I just hope you can find an attorney in your state who will cut through the nonsense and fight for your rights.
I met you and Dr. D at the Florida Moonshine party last winter, and I found you both to be down to earth and quite personable. I've also enjoyed your videos as a couple this year!
I fully understand why you have to take a break now. I trust that you know, we will all be waiting for you, when you come out on the other side of this situation.
-Michael
Old 11-21-2007, 09:59 PM

Veronica,

I have been reading bits and pieces in the community for a couple of days now. I, too, am angered by your situation, and want to express both my support and fervent wish that all works out fine. It's too bad that folks don't understand what this is all about, and assume the worst. Please stay strong!

My best,

mitch philbin