MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-02-2007, 03:25 PM

Here I thought I had replied but I actually never did! I am losing it!! Wait did I ever actually have it? I digress

Since I am a switch I guess I have to answer this twice?!!

Bottom:
Absolute love a school paddling over jeans. Not sure what it is but the combo is just sweet! Little too much on the bare unless it punishment, and I am not too much into that!
other wise leather is nice. Wood is ok but when spanked hard I tend to feel wood for alot longer afterwards then I do leather. Canes are nice. I am not fond of rubber or switches!!

As a top I spank mostly with my hand. I can spank pretty hard with it when needed. I like just about every other implement as well but I am most fond of variety. I find I get bored if I use one implement for even a short while. Variety is the spice of life!!!

Puck
Old 05-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Dariusnga

My favorites

I'm new to the list but couldn't pass this up. I love giving her progressively harder hand spankings when she is nude, laying over my lap on a couch. I give her a glass of water to hold and she had better not drop it.

My second most favorite game is to put her on all fours. Then I tie a strap of sleigh bells around her waist. I get to spend the next 30 minutes or so listening to sweet music. Is it really bells she hears or is it just in her head?

Darius
Old 05-04-2007, 10:54 PM

Howdy Darius. Welcome to the forum. We have quite a few GA folks here. Come join us in chat when you can.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:11 PM
lesia baby

hi this is all new to me i love to be spanked but only by my big daddy she really knows how to punish this bad girl i love the hand but would like to try other things not to hard though and i love to find a private place in the woods bare my bottom and let her spank away
Old 05-06-2007, 02:17 PM

I love thud.

That said, there are some implements - usually leather paddles (but only specific ones) and heavier wood paddles, that are wider. Smaller or stingy wood paddles are no good. Reserved for punishment and playful play only. For a nice long good girl spanking I prefer hands, OTK, and any thuddy implement that can be used OTK. I loveeeeeee Red Stingers - which Cody from Colorado Spankers makes. I also like the straps Wood Paddles makes!

Overall - I love to play hard, stingy or thuddy, just prefer thuddy. The harder the spanking, the more excited I get.

Right now I've got someone for discipline, a very close friend (possible boyfriend?!) So right now I am just looking for fun spanking friends

And remember...thud.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:44 PM

my prefrence

Ok, at the risk of loosing my man card....my favorite position is over her knee, and my absolute all time favorite impliment has always been her hand. As much as I enjoy most all of the impliments that have been used on me there is just something about the intamicy of an otk hand spanking that I absolutely love. I truely enjoy being warmed up with her hand and then finished off the same way.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:51 PM

huuummmmmm, where do I begin? I am also a hard player (bottom) and LOVE variety...my favs: the belt, the cane and lots of leather...although there are times a nice long hand spanking OTK is great.

Subspace: the quickest way to subspace for me is bent over the couch, or bed and having a long, moderate spanking....rhythm is most important to me....can't get into head space if there's a lag while the top is switching implements. I too say moderate, because if it's too hard or too soft, I don't get there. hearing the top talk softly about being a good girl also helps send me there.

my fav position(s): OTK is wonderful, especially when the chair is in the middle of the room and it's just me on my toes, with my hands on the floor...very vunerable feeling...I also like the bend over and grab your ankles, again for the vunerable feeling However, recently discovered how TRULY vulnerable the diaper position is.....not sure I can say I like that one....

Roleplaying is fun at parties, but privately, just spanking 'just because" is just as fun. As far as bratting, well...I'm not much for bratting.....but I'm still practicing.....hahaha
Old 05-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Phil01

I LOVE OTK. As a giver or reciever. And I HATE the cane. For me it leaves me cold. So I guess those are my two hot and cold extremes. I guess my "hate but not really" category would be filled with corner time.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:49 PM

Re: Spanking Preferences
I love to be put over a woman's bare legs and given a sound spanking on my bare bottom with her hand. After I'm good and red I am ordered over to a desk or chair for a moderate paddling. I enjoy feeling the paddle on my lower end of my buttocks. It tends to leave more of a sharper sting. I love being lectured inbetween swats and timed about one minute apart. Makes me feel naughty.

Being a brat in public or in front of her friends is a good reason for a spanking.
I love being naughty in public.

Even being spanked in front of her friends can add to the experience.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:28 PM

First I want to say a big welcome to the new members !

Now for my preferences...

My favorite position(s) is over the side of the bed but partially over the leg. OTK is a little difficult if the top spanking you forgets to check on ya and your almost on your head cause your feet don't touch the floor. Of course over a lap on a couch or bed has a lot of advantages
*Positions: I would have to say that my least favorite position is bending over and grabbing knees or ankles. Maybe it's because the bottom is stretched more in this position -I don't know, but OMG triple owww. I hate not having some kind of intimate contact when it's for the purposes of a " play spanking." Now of course for discipline(shhh!) I understand that this is supposed to be uncomfortable & unpleasant. If I liked it than I would repeat that offense I'm being spanked for over and over, now wouldn't I ?
*Subspace: Sensual spankings definitely send me to subspace(spankospace) Hey I just invented a new word !
In order for me to get there though it can't start out super intense, I love the buildup time ...I can take a lot more for a longer period of time if there is that long warm up involved.
*Bratting-I hope I'm not considered a huge brat. I'm very spunky at times as much so outside of the spanking realm as in it. That's just part of my personality. I don't think being a teensy bit bratty is a crime but I think it can go overboard if it's not in the right place. I think it depends on the relationship and how well you know one another. Some Tops like it(I can tell, believe me) and some abhor it. Then there or those that I guess can take it in small doses.
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 05-13-2007 at 08:30 PM.