Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Resulting in...roast duck???
Excellent response!

Gary D.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
My favorite is my red Christmas pair that say "I've been kinda nice". They look particularly good with my "Be Naughty - Save Santa the Trip" t-shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
*Digging through my panty drawer for the one that say's "whatever" or "Not Again !" *
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
i got a new pair of panties a couple of weeks ago that are blue and have rubber duckies on em'.. they're very cute.. who knows they may be on me the next time im spanked lol

emily
how could we forget all those "brat panties"

Gary D.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:20 PM

RG You just made Gary's day with that comment..

Quote:
Resulting in...roast duck???
Old 01-06-2007, 09:39 PM

I drive my models crazy with this question. They show up for shoots with colorful thongs, panties, miniskirts, and high heels. I tell them that's fine, but all it takes for a good punishment scene is faded blue jeans, plain old white briefs, and tennis shoes. Or a skirt and blouse, nothing fancy.

As far as the panties, plain white works for me. Like someone else said, they're coming down anyway. Thongs work for those who for whatever reason don't want to be completely bared - then you get maximum skin exposure and still protect the naughty parts.

So now I just say, "Come as you are. It all works."
Old 01-06-2007, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I don't like to sexualize spankings....
hahahahahaha......

Excuse me while I compose myself and re-adjust my post-orgasmic spanking look.

sarah
Old 01-06-2007, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I fall into GaryD's camp here. I am very much a fan of plain, white, traditional cotton panties. I don't like to sexualize spankings, and anything on the sexy, frilly line, for example, or black ones, etc. give that impression to it for me. Cute ones and such are ok, just not my favorites.
I follow your line of thinking here RG though I do favor the look and feel of the nylon or satiny panties vs. cotton. Frills and lace are nice extras too.

Gary D.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:15 PM

So, I can cancel my Victoria's Secret account then?

Making sure I understand correctly, those who like the plain white look, do you consider the plain panties to be some kind of humbling or punishing measure for the person wearing them? Or is the granny look truly appealing? It's an unusual choice but seems to be common among our ranks, so I wonder where the allure lies.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
So, I can cancel my Victoria's Secret account then?

Making sure I understand correctly, those who like the plain white look, do you consider the plain panties to be some kind of humbling or punishing measure for the person wearing them? Or is the granny look truly appealing? It's an unusual choice but seems to be common among our ranks, so I wonder where the allure lies.

Nah, keep the Victoria's Secret. Believe me, we appreciate it. As far as cotton briefs, it's hard to explain. Maybe it fits with the whole "school girl" look. I don't know. But it works. Theres' a time and place for white cotton panties, and a time and place for friillies and thongs.

And believe me, "granny" is the farthest thing from our minds when we see a cutie in cotton briefs.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:19 PM

i have white cotton ones that are little and cute, not granny-like. i think that the most important thing is the way that they fit... i favor cotton bikini panties or hipsters because they fit tightly over my curves and that is what makes my partner amorous. as for color, i personally like to wear a variety of cute colors and prints. i don't have any brat panties but cute little cotton panties (such as the kind you get at victoria's secret) make me feel cute and submissive.

persephone's submission
Old 01-07-2007, 01:25 AM

What a facinating thread. Like some who stated already, I am suprised that there seems to be a fancy for white cotton or silk panties versus thongs.....I do like wearing the cotton panties for the school girl effect, but the thongs for me make me feel more submissive since the minute the skirt goes up, I'm exposed...but I also think it depends on what you are wearing overall that helps with my decision about which type to wear.....WHEW thank goodness I don't have to cancel my Victoria Secrets or Fredrick accounts either....