MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-01-2007, 07:16 PM

Rubbing after a Spanking

For Tops (you get quite a few questions )--- do you rub after giving a spanking and, if so, what is your reason for doing so?

Do you rub after discipline as well as play?

Does it have to be someone with whom you are intimate to do it, or not?

Do you like to see your bottom rub her own butt after a spanking?

For bottoms ---- obviously, we like our Tops to rub after a spanking. (If not, feel free to correct me! )

My question for bottoms is: do YOU ever rub your own bottom after a spanking?

sarah

Old 01-01-2007, 10:03 PM

Lol All good questions Sarah. When it's play, my personal style is to rub a lot during the spanking so we can keep going as long as possible. When it's discipline, there's little rubbing during and none afterwards. The part about afterwards is where a lot of debate comes in. Most spankers enjoy seeing the girl rub her own bottom afterwards as a sign of a job well done. When it's discipline, I've often said that if you rub afterwards, it means we're NOT finished and you go right back over my lap for more.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:16 PM

Ha ha the first thing I do after being spanked is rub my bottom and try to diffuse the pain! I guess rubbing a freshly spanked bottom is an instinct with me.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:23 PM

My instinct is to rub my bottom's bottom, either for fun (when playing) or for compassion (when it's discipline). The difficult part is to refrain from rubbing (and to order the spankee to so refrain).
Old 01-02-2007, 10:44 AM

You guys....so straight and to the point! How did ya'll answer all those Toppy questions with just one or two lines?

I am gonna delve a bit deeper than the surface question, as a woman should. Fell free to help me dig, or offer opinions or observations on what I say!

As I have mentioned on the thread about crying, I try and maintain my composure at all costs in nearly all situations. One of my biggest issues is allowing someone to see that they have affected me, either positively or negatively, because in some weird way deep down, I feel it gives them some kind of 'power' to know how deeply they are able to hurt me (emotionally) if they so choose. I can be deeply touched by something and outwardly, not show it.

Sooooo.....how does this relate to rubbing? Well, like crying, rubbing is an actual physical acknowledgement of how much the spanking affected me. I absolutely will not rub my own bottom.

As a matter of fact (and RG can attest to this), the first few times RG spanked me, altho he got slight reaction out of me during the spanking itself, afterwards I simply pulled up my pants, would not make eye contact, and acted as if it never happened!

This happened even during discipline, which RG saw as a kind of defiance. It was. It was my way of still maintaining that last bit of control over the situation. So he took that away from me and made me rub after discipline one time. I hated it, as it forced me to acknowledge what had just happened and that it had, indeed, hurt.

Any thoughts on his reasoning? Does any other bottom not rub for the same reason?

sarah

Last edited by sarah thorne; 01-02-2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:11 PM

You know my answers, of course, but then you're not really wanting me to answer this for you, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
For Tops (you get quite a few questions )--- do you rub after giving a spanking and, if so, what is your reason for doing so?
After play, yes. After discipline, no.

Why? Well, for starters, I like to! I do love so love bottoms (the person, too, but I'm speaking of the part of the anatomy), so won't usually pass up a chance to rub one. But also because you often demand (can subs "demand"?) that I do so when you're getting quite a few licks and I have paused for a moment. And often on my own without being asked, both for your pleasure, and to help you take more of what's coming.

Quote:
Do you rub after discipline as well as play?
Ooops, already answered that. Nope! When you screw up, you're on your own, kiddo.

Quote:
Does it have to be someone with whom you are intimate to do it, or not?
The basic answer to that question is yes, because I would never presume to touch a woman's bottom who is not my significant other in that way without her invitation. That being said, I've got one very close friend (and yours, too) who has made that request a time or two and so I do with her.

Quote:

Do you like to see your bottom rub her own butt after a spanking?
Is water wet? Is the sky high? Is the Pope Catholic?
Old 01-02-2007, 10:32 PM

Quote:
So he took that away from me and made me rub after discipline one time. I hated it, as it forced me to acknowledge what had just happened and that it had, indeed, hurt.
Made her rub a few more times, too, when it wasn't discipline. Took a pic one time, just so that she could remember it, too. > : )

Maybe I ought to post it.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Made her rub a few more times, too, when it wasn't discipline. Took a pic one time, just so that she could remember it, too. > : )

Maybe I ought to post it.
Oh RG, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!

Sorry Sarah, I couldn't refrain myself.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 01-02-2007, 11:40 PM

Ah, the Triple Dog Dare!

You just skipped ALL of the levels, didn't you?!

Sigh.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:03 AM

So don't just stand there, RG. POST it Please.

You gotta love community spirit