MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-12-2008, 06:07 PM

Spanked Emily Videos?

Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone could give me information about the old spankedemily.com site. Does anyone know a way of seeing them on the internet?

She was truly one of my favorites...

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre36500 View Post
Hey everyone,

I was hoping someone could give me information about the old spankedemily.com site. Does anyone know a way of seeing them on the internet?

She was truly one of my favorites...

Thanks!
Andre36500,

Emily worked for us off and on for a number of years. Her early full-length videos are still available on our main site, www.amateurspankings.com. Our company has been in business since 1998 and "Emily's Belt Bruising" is the best-selling video in the history of our company. That video alone helped put us on the map.

We shot a lot of material with her during 2001 & 2002. She then left for awhile and came back in 2004 when we spun her off to the SpankedEmily site. We kept that site up for a couple of years. Unfortunately she decided to retire from the scene and is living happily ever after. She's still in touch with some of our regular models like Lisa, Cassie and Sondra.

We updated the SpankedEmily site with a new scene every week for 2 years. That material, plus a bunch of earlier stuff we shot with her makes for a pretty big library of spanking videos. Right now, we are working dilligently toward making a lot more downloads of our videos available. Those SpankedEmily scenes will be part of it. So keep an eye out. In the meantime, if there are particular scenes you want, drop me a note and I'll arrange something for you.

I'm biased, but I think we did some really good work through the years with Emily. IMHO, she's one of the best spanking models of the past 10 years. I'm a big fan of lots of the popular spanking models through the years like Jessica and Brandi and our friend Erica Scott. But I'd put Emily right up there with them. She was a big part in our success over the past 9-10 years with AmateurSpankings. So we'll always be thankful for that.

There's your long-winded answer!

Gary
Old 07-13-2008, 11:40 AM
garyspk
This message has been deleted by garyspk.