MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 11-01-2007, 12:19 PM

Ah! yes I did forget about Ellie! Great long legs & nice butt! She looked great in a short skirt playing in The Odd Couple as Felix's girlfriend!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:01 PM

How quickly we forget some of the Garry Marshall shows of the 70's. I'd love to have seen:

Happy Days - Joannie getting a spanking from Howard, Richie, or Fonzie.
Laverne and Shirley - Either one being spanked by Carmine or Laverne's Dad
Mork and Mindy - Mindy getting spanked by her Dad or Mork

and

Joannie Loves Chachi - Joannie getting spanked by Chachi.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:30 PM

Let's make it a spanking foursome on The Andy Griffith Show by adding Thelma Lou?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:16 PM

Am I mistaken, but didn't Louie give Elaine Nardo a good smack on her butt in a Taxi episode? Now there would be an odd ball spanking. But still worth watching! I guess Alex could do a better job, one that Elaine might readily accept?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:21 PM

elaine

yes Louie did give her one smack one time and she had this great rejoinder about staying in his cage. I would have liked to have seen Angela spanked in Who's the boss as well. My fantasy series was MY LIVING DOLL think about it. A beautiful girl robot learning about the human world what better way than over the knee of her master. Another series that did have a spanking scene worth mentioning was Temple Houston and the Death Valley Days episode titled THE TAMING OF TRUDI BELL was also a great scene. Have a great day.
Jim
Old 11-04-2007, 08:17 AM

I think I first became interested in the scene when Gale Storm got spanked on "My Little Margie" in the early 50s. Then got infatuated with Kathy (Marjorie Lord! on Make Room for Daddy a.k.a The Danny Thomas Show in later years. Kathy was threatened to be spanked 4 times on the show, 3 times by Danny and once by her father (Played by William Demarest). But sorry to say wasn't, except for a crisp pat by Danny in 1 episode! Marjorie had one of those small but firm & protruding bottoms, ideal for a hard spanking!
Old 11-05-2007, 04:40 PM

my little margie

yes i thought that one was great, but the one series i remember the most was the People's Choice where Pat Breslin got spanked twice and spanked a neighbor girl once. Gale Storm was also spanked in the movie Stampede. i do have to also admit that most of my spanking interest came from a lot of spanking Movie promos that never had spanking. Shirley Temple in Kiss and Tell. Janie gets Married with Joan Leslie. Behave Yourself with Shelly Winters. Janet Blair in Fuller Brush Man. Marie MacDonald in Getting Gertie's Garter. I also saw one about an old Series called the Adventures of Jim Bowie and while i watched every show i never did see one that contained a spanking scene. I have a shady memory of Dale Robertson spanking Whitney Blake on Tales of Wells Fargo. Anyone that can confirm that? Another media was the daily comic strips Superman/Captain Easy/Buz Sawyer/Phantom/ Mandrake the Magican/Smiling Jack/ Jackson Twins/ Winnie Winkle and Kerry Drake to name a few. Thanks for your time. Have a great day.
Jim
Old 11-06-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
yes i thought that one was great, but the one series i remember the most was the People's Choice where Pat Breslin got spanked twice and spanked a neighbor girl once. Gale Storm was also spanked in the movie Stampede. i do have to also admit that most of my spanking interest came from a lot of spanking Movie promos that never had spanking. Shirley Temple in Kiss and Tell. Janie gets Married with Joan Leslie. Behave Yourself with Shelly Winters. Janet Blair in Fuller Brush Man. Marie MacDonald in Getting Gertie's Garter. I also saw one about an old Series called the Adventures of Jim Bowie and while i watched every show i never did see one that contained a spanking scene. I have a shady memory of Dale Robertson spanking Whitney Blake on Tales of Wells Fargo. Anyone that can confirm that? Another media was the daily comic strips Superman/Captain Easy/Buz Sawyer/Phantom/ Mandrake the Magican/Smiling Jack/ Jackson Twins/ Winnie Winkle and Kerry Drake to name a few. Thanks for your time. Have a great day.
Jim
Like you I enjoyed the 3 spankings on the People's Choice. Pat Breslin (Mrs. Art Model) always was a turn on in the 50s sitcom! And may I add, Pat really laid it on the seat of that teenage girl! If Whitney Blake ever got spanked, I sure would love to see it! She looked great as the mother in Dennis the Menace! A very spankable bottom! I must agree promos were a turn on, but also a let down when the spanking didn't happen. Seeing Joan Leslie spanked would've been a thrill! As was Ida Lupino when her hubby Howard Duff smacked her firm butt on the sitcom Mr. & Mrs. Eve!
Old 11-09-2007, 11:21 PM

de3nnis the menace

She was not the mother in Dennis the Menace. She was in Hazel and is the mother to another very spankable actress Meredyth Baxter (the series with Micheal J Fox as Alex Keaton). In the now series Bones is a great spankable fantasy series. Another group of old-time sitcoms that would be great for spanking was Petticoat Juntion and Operation Petticoat. Another question was i saw an actress named Ann Rutherford and wondered if anyone ever remembered her getting spanked in any of her movies? I think there was one ,but i'm not sure. Thanks for your time. have a great day
Jim
Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
She was not the mother in Dennis the Menace. She was in Hazel and is the mother to another very spankable actress Meredyth Baxter (the series with Micheal J Fox as Alex Keaton). In the now series Bones is a great spankable fantasy series. Another group of old-time sitcoms that would be great for spanking was Petticoat Juntion and Operation Petticoat. Another question was i saw an actress named Ann Rutherford and wondered if anyone ever remembered her getting spanked in any of her movies? I think there was one ,but i'm not sure. Thanks for your time. have a great day
Jim
I "stand" corrected, it was Hazel. All I can remember is how great Whitney looked in tight skirts! (Even in a Playtex girdle!) Yes, the 3 girls on Petticoat Junction would be devine to spank. I think in one episode Kate did spank the girls, but sorry to say not on camera. I recall Bobby Jo was complaining about sitting! Haven't seen Ann Rutherford spanked, but this can be reseached!