MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-02-2008, 09:27 AM

A Weekend for Reconnection - Part IV

The cushion of the pillows helped, but didn’t remove the soreness as I took a seat at the table, lowering myself carefully and adjusting my position until I found one that was manageable. “Did you sleep well?” Gary asked over his shoulder, as he was busy working at the stove. “You have been asleep for almost three hours.” Adjusting myself in the chair once more, I replied, “Yes, thank you. I’m still trying to wake up.” “Well, this might help,” moving to the opposite counter, Gary took a coffee cup from the cabinet, poured the hot, black liquid and laid it on the table in front of me, with a warm smile. Looking up at him and returning the smile, I thought, now, this is how I enjoy seeing his face. “Thank you. Whatever you are cooking sure smells wonderful.” Turning away from his work, he responded with that same warm smile, “Dinner will be ready in a just a couple of minutes. I was just coming in to wake you when you walked in.”

Taking a seat at the table, he put his hand on mine, looking into my eyes, and said, “Arianna, the rain stopped for about an hour, so I went back down to the lake and brought the wheel barrel up. I know how much you wanted those items for your garden. Just remember, I’m always more than happy to help you. All you have to do is ask.” In response, I reached out and hugged him, “You are the best Gary – thank you! After the fact, it sounds so simple, but every now and then, I seem to choose the more complicated and tangled road, don’t I? Chuckling, Gary added, “Well, I’m here to help you with that too.” Now he had me smiling, “Yes, I’m sure you are. Maybe next time, you can help me without so much strength.” Raising one eyebrow he asked, “Oh, you are already planning a “next time”, huh?” while looking at me with the most serious face he could manage, but catching the glint of humor in his eyes. Laying the palms of my hands on my chest and trying to look innocent, I answered, “Who, me?” Then adding in a more serious voice, “No, you can consider that a lesson learned. I’ve made up my mind to always think before I act. This is the “new and improved” Arianna.” Laughing in that loud baritone voice, Gary responded, “Oh, forgive for laughing, but this I gotta see!” Playfully hitting his upper arm, I countered, “Okay, oh smart one, you just wait and see. You are going to eat your words!”

After dinner, we cleaned the kitchen and moved to the front porch with our coffee. The rain continued to drop gentle, silver kisses, bringing with it a fragrant evening breeze, while the summer insects provided the music to complete the atmosphere. Snuggling close, we enjoyed more than one of nature’s gifts. Just as the wine lost our attention, so did the coffee. Our lips moved together like magnets, the pull not to be resisted. The soft kiss deepened into a level of….passion…desire…need….two bodies giving everything..holding back nothing. (Scene continues in private)

Chuckling, Gary asked, “So, how do you feel about iced-coffee?” Looking down at my cup, I replied, “I guess it is a little on the cold side, isn’t it?” “How about a game of cards in the living room? We haven’t played Crazy Eights in awhile,” Gary asked standing up and taking my hand in his, helping me to a standing position. “Sounds like fun - I get to be the dealer,” I announced, as I rushed inside to get the cards before him.” Gary followed with a quick swat to my bottom, “Sounds to me like someone is getting a little bossy.” “Owww, I’m still sore,” rubbing the offended area and pouting for extra emphasis. “You know I don’t do anything half-heartedly. Wouldn’t you agree? And I would lose the pout or you might end up in the same position young lady,” he stated with amusement in his voice, but added that “no-nonsense” look. As long as the bantering continued in a playful manner and didn’t edge on disrespect, my bottom was safe. “Yes Sir, I agree,” adding a toothy smile to accentuate my playful sincerity. Taking a seat and shuffling the cards, I continued, “I guess I don’t do anything half-heartedly either – I heal very quickly. See, I don’t even need the pillow anymore,” smiling and wiggling around on the couch. “Already, huh? Well, maybe I didn’t do a thorough enough job,” as Gary took my hand and pulled me over lap for a quick inspection. The cards slipping out of my hands onto the floor, I shouted, “Hey, now you get to play 52 Card Pickup.” It was then that I felt a sharp slap and the added with a giggle, “Oww, you are a brute!” The game is now on, “Oh, I’m a brute now, huh? I’ll show you brute,” tightening his hold as I’m trying to escape. “Wait!” laughing hard now. “I have a cramp in my leg!” Loosening his grip, I saw my chance for escape and rolled to the floor and darted across the room, Gary close behind. I made it to the bedroom door, reached for the knob and just as I was about to turn it, I felt hands on me. Laughing, “NOOOO! You weren’t supposed to catch me!” Playfully he responded, “Honey, I will always catch you!”

Pulling me toward the bed as I struggled to get away without success, he takes a seat and flipped me over his lap and stated, “It’s not the catching you should be worried about, it’s the consequence that comes from running away from me…and might I add, I do believe I recall a lie or two as well!” Catching my breath and trying to stop laughing, I answered, “What do you mean lie?...Who lied?…I didn’t lie!” Feeling my panties and pajama bottoms sliding down for the second time today, it was plain to see who had the upper hand in this discussion. “Well, let’s start at the beginning,” Gary quickly changed into Dom mode. If I could see his face, I would have known he still wore a look of amusement. “I do believe you told me you were still sore when I swatted you on the porch, but not 3 minutes later, you seemed to be fine, wiggling on the couch. Would you care to explain your sudden recovery? Now remember, you might want to consider your answer carefully before you speak, considering your position.” Not completely sure if we are still in full play mode, I decided to answer his question on the side of caution. “Ummm, seeeee….sore doesn’t have to mean painful….maybe I should have said I’m a little tender, yeah, that’s it…I meant to say tender.” Gary hesitated a moment, just long enough for me to think I might get out of this (no chance!). “Okay, assuming you did mean tender, and I’m not saying I am convinced, but I may let you have that one if you can explain the cramp and then the sudden recovery by the way you flew across the room.” Hesitating while putting the answer together in my head, I heard Gary say, “Go ahead Arianna, I’m waiting or should I repeat the question?” Opening my mouth to speak, I quickly responded, “No, no need to repeat the question.” With a sharp slap, Gary added, “You’ll want to be careful here Arianna, I admire your creativity, but not in this instance.” Taking a deep breath, I felt compelled to forget my flimsy excuse and move onto complete honesty. He would see right through it anyway. “Okay, the “soreness” subsided while we were outside on the porch, the cramp was just an excuse to get away and although I might have substituted “tender” for sore, I didn’t in this case. How’s that for honesty?” Tightening his grip and taking control of the conversation, he continued, “First, let me say I’m happy you were honest in your recap of the events, but that still doesn’t excuse the lies you told, playing or not. Since we started out playing, it won’t go too badly for you, but I want you to remember that lying in jest or otherwise is never okay with me.” With that said, he landed five quick, sharp swats to the lower, left cheek and five to the lower right. “Ow, okay…I’m sorry…I get it…I get it,” I cried. “And you will get even more…Spank….Spank…Spank…Spank Spank…Spank… Spank..if you ever lie… Spank….Spank…Spank…Spank…Spank…. to me again. Are we understood?” My eyes tearing and without hesitation, I answered him, “Yesssss, completely, completely!” Helping me up, he instructed, “Now, why don’t you get busy with that little game of 52 Card Pick Up…I’ll even help.” Realizing how lucky I am, I hugged Gary and followed him back into the main room to continue our evening together…always together.

Stepping outside of the story: Some of the most important and pleasurable things in my life do not come with a price tag attached. They are not overcomplicated and do not take impossible strides to achieve. They are simple, natural and relaxing. I am very fortunate to have this wonderful man in my life and we are both feel blessed having met so many new friends here, at MFS, and are both very excited to meet several of these wonderful people this coming weekend. I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July. Arianna

Part V coming after this much needed vacation!
Old 07-02-2008, 05:37 PM

another good one

Arianna,

A very lovely story.......seems so real and like it really happened or MIGHT happen . Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:47 PM

Your story

Great Work, in its entirety,Arianna!!! Your attention to detail is wonderful. I know that you have found that trying to put into words the actual action of spanking, to be quite difficult. Then again, the entire world of spanking is sometimes hard to put down into words, but you make a darn good go of it.
Like I said on my comments for Pt1, hubby/wife HOH spanking is a little bit different for me, but if I ever find that special someone, I would certainly hope that they are as attentive and caring as your Gary. You a re a lucky woman...
Old 12-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Little_Miss_Switch

Arianna deary - that...was...gorgeous. I loved it - every bit of it.

So funny...on most spanking sites, one has 'one or two' favorite authors. On SSS, Grace Brackenridge is hands-down my favorite...so I must admit, I expected the same here - one or two really great authors...and the rest being 'readable at best, but nothing special.'

I've never been so happy to be proven wrong! I have yet to open a story here that I didn't like (well...except one, but 'tis an imperfect world we live in). Everyone here...be their grammar perfect or no, be their style a preference of mine or no...it is all so great to read because it is so obviously something they love...and feel free to share.

That said...your works, Arianna, those of Sarah Thorne, and Miss Amber, among others...are encouraging me to spend far too much time here. Something that will likely result in my having a story to share in the not-so-distant future.

You guys ought to be ashamed...getting a fellow spankee into trouble with your own misdeeds...LOL!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:47 AM
Little_Miss_Switch

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna View Post
Part V coming after this much needed vacation!
Oh yes...and where the promised #5? I went lookin' for it, but couldn't locate any such post. Did I miss it, or were you simply...otherwise occupied (lol) and haven't written it up (yet)?