MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-08-2009, 09:46 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Take a bow florida moonshine folks!!!

This weekend's event with the FMS people blew away any expectations I may have had. Congratualtions and thank you Ian, Headmaster Tony, and Alona (and I'm sure many others). Everything from the activities to the food was totally first rate. This is to say nothing of the venue, which was a grand resort on one of the most beautiful spots on the gulf. Looking forward to next year already!!

Last edited by paully62; 06-08-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:23 AM

"Everything from activities to the food was totally first rate." What about the people?!!!!!!!

It was the most amazing party for me, to date. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm going to go to work tomorrow completely aglow.

Glad to see the MSF/amateurspankings crew actually socialize, too!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:16 PM

I was so happy to see you Paully, but sorry we didn't get time to play. There was so many great events, poolside and resturant gatherings, suite and private parties going on, there was simply NOT enough time to get together with everyone.

Aurora, I agree it was an amazing party. Great to see so many wonderful friends having such a good time and THRILLING to see all the new people there. The energy was outstanding!!

It was so great to see Gary, who, shockingly enough, was actually seen out and about during the party itself. Thanks Gary for coming to the party and bringing your lovely ladies with you.

Hope the rest of the MSF crew had an enjoyable time as well.... Again, sorry I didn't get to see/play with many of you....this time

Kay
Old 06-10-2009, 07:59 AM

FMS Event

I echo Paully's comments about this past weekend's Florida Moonshine party.

Many kudos to Ian, Tony, Alona and everyone involved who planned and executed this fine weekend. Amber, Emily, Skylar and I all had a great time. The venue was great and the company was too.

It was good to see our old friends Nightoww, RG & Sarah, Richard Windsor, Jaxspanker, Jean Paul, Aurora, Brian, MoviesBill, Todd & Suzy and so many others (you know who you are!), plus we enjoyed meeting new folks as well.

What sets this party apart from the rest is the quality of people and the fabulous venue. I'm ready to go back already!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:30 PM

I had a great time at the party .. it was great seeing my friends from Texas .
The location and all the wonderful people mase yhis the best party i been to .
Old 06-10-2009, 06:21 PM

Absolutely a blast ! Ian, Headmaster Tony & too many names to mention, sure now how to throw a party don't they ? It's always a pleasure to meet new faces, play with friends old and new from so many different spanking communities. A big thank you to Ian and the gang from lil' ol' me for all the effort and hard work they put into the event.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 06-15-2009, 01:50 AM

Glad it was a great party everyone. Hope pics from the event are forthcoming soon