MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-20-2011, 05:27 PM

Many thanks - Kink and the City

I just wanted to extend a huge 'thank you' to all the members who supported my spanking book 'Kink and the City' so wholeheartedly upon its release at the back end of last year

What started off as a fun suggestion from a dear friend turned into a major project, the results of which have taken my breath away. The book literally went (and is going) batshit nuts on both sides of the pond. The publisher is now pushing me for a follow up.

Its good to see us spanko's supporting each other. By way of thanks I'm going to post another excerpt below. Its available on all the Amazon sites, Barnesandnoble.com and many others, including Tesco's believe it or not!

I walked Chloe into the bedroom at a leisurely pace whilst she again off handedly apologised for her lateness. I confess her lack of nervousness was admirable if somewhat misplaced. I stood her in the centre of the room with her hands on her head and reminded her of my conditions. She flushed and laughed in embarrassment. ”You know,” she said, “I’d genuinely forgotten about that, what with the week I’ve had…” Her voice tailed off as she saw I wasn’t smiling. She forced an unconvincing smirk.

“You will learn to take these things seriously,” I appraised her. I put her cash on the table. “Here is your fee. You were twenty minutes late so you will receive twenty strokes of one of my implements on the bare with no warm up. In addition, for forgetting my instructions you will receive a further five strokes.” She wasn’t smirking now; her expression was almost one of curiosity. I then reached under the bed and withdrew a cane. Her reaction was priceless. Despite her august experience it was the implement she’d always avoided. “Hey, wait a minute, you know I’ve never had the cane before, that’s not funny,” She squeaked.

“Chloe,” I admonished, “You’re not in control. If you want to play with me you will follow my instructions. Your fee is there on the table and it’s yours to take right now whether you go through with this or not. You said you liked it ‘real’; this is as real as it gets.” She actually gulped bless her. “OK,” she said, almost in a whisper “I’ll do it.”

I was enjoying myself hugely. I’d knocked her off her stride and she’d lost control of the situation and was now seriously nervous. She was a true spankhead though. Given the choice of taking the money and going, she’d taken the money and stayed. A genuine trouper…the real deal.

I motioned her to stand in front of the chair and drop her pants and underwear. Whilst she flustered around with zips and buttons I swished the cane ferociously through the air. I bent her over the chair with her palms flat on the seat. I swished the cane one more time, took a step back and paused a moment to admire her perfectly formed buttocks. I took aim, raised the cane back and delivered a stroke. The sound of the impact cut though the air like a knife. Almost immediately a lived red line appeared at the point of impact.

She leapt up grabbing her butt and literally ran around in a small circle rubbing frantically. “Christ that fucking hurt,” she gasped. I stared at her apparently emotionless and waited for all the fuss to die down and then put her back into position. “There’s seriously no way I can take another twenty four of those,” she protested.

“Right,” I continued, “As you moved your hands off the chair we’re going to have to start again and as you spoke without permission I’m going to add two more. That makes twenty seven to come I think.” She stood bolt upright and was about to protest when she suddenly realised what she’d done. “Indeed you are correct young lady,” I continued, “As you’ve just moved your hands off the chair yet again I’ll need to add yet another two strokes. We’re now up to twenty nine.”

Her body language said it all. She knew that she was totally out of control and in mine. The fear for her was like fine champagne. “Remember,” I reminded her, “If your hands come off the chair we go right back to stroke number one. It really doesn’t matter how long this takes. I’ve got all afternoon.” With that I stepped back and delivered stroke number two which was met with a strangled yelp. Delicious!

By stroke eight she’d still laudably held position and I was delighted to see tear droplets hitting the seat beneath her face. At stroke ten I allowed her to stand and blow her nose. She didn’t talk, in fact she was speechless at that point. A cold caning for a total cane newbie is very serious stuff…especially with a dragon cane. I took the sodden tissue and put her back into position. By stroke eighteen she was in such a state I took mercy and stopped the session.

Speaking slowly I informed her “Be aware young lady, this is the very last time I’ll ever back off when we play,” but she was beyond hearing at that point. I lay her on the bed and rubbed lotion into her perfectly tram lined rear. She stared into the middle distance, deep in sub space.

She subsequently refused to charge me ever again for play. A humbling and rewarding accolade indeed. She got what she needed from me and I got what I needed from her. Perfect kink.

I told her about the lacklustre response to my posting. “Mention you’re English,” She advised. I changed the ‘ad’ that very evening.

The floodgates opened…well, sort of.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover art.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	274