MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-19-2010, 02:49 PM

Kink and the City - a new spanking book with a difference

Good afternoon to all you fellow enthusiasts. I have recently had published “Kink and the City – An Englishman in New York”, a book about that which we all love so much....spanking. Accordingly I thought I’d wade in here and give it a plug.

It was written to illustrate that us spankers, in the main, are pretty regular people. And that very few individuals involved in our eclectic pursuits are mad, challenged, twisted, perverted, unstable, drug addicted or total loonies. For example I’ve been an enthusiast most of my life and yet only four of the adjectives above apply to me……..OK, maybe five.

But seriously. I took the time out to try and write something that was genuinely informative but with a view to coming at the subject from its more amusing aspects. Lets face it, though we all take these things very seriously they can be funny, as are some of the people one meets along the line.

So hopefully it’ll raise a smile but it’s also an honest account of my own experiences since arriving in New York. I’ve had the privilege of meeting and playing with some truly fantastic characters over here and made some lifelong friends. I’ve also encountered scenarios which have made me question why I even bothered trying to pursue my interests. I’m sure we’ve all been there.

If you secure a copy and simply just enjoy the read and hopefully smile it’ll make the effort worth while. It’s listed on Amazon as a paperback and as a Kindle download, together with a whole bunch of reviews, which should give you a feel as to what to expect. I've posted an extract in the 'stories' section. I've also attached a pic of the embarrassment free cover in the stories section.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:17 PM

Online interview

Thought you'd be interested to know that I was recently interviewed about the book.

The interview is posted online at masocast.com You can listen online or get it as a podcast or free download.