MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-10-2018, 10:12 AM

Spankable Celeb Butts

What are some celebs with derrieres often displayed in next to nothing lingerie or swimwear that you like to imagine being spanked, spanking, seeing spanked, whatever?
Obvious choice is Kim Kardashian, tons of pictures of her in thong bikinis out. there, though herrear end is prominent and eminently spankable even when she has it fully covered. Pethaps we should include her sisters Khloe and Courtney too.
And I would like to nominate Lady Gaga. Known for not only revealing costimes but also for mooning audiences. What a wonderful sight that would be, if she were to get her completely naked butt blistered with a gridhole paddle right there onstage!
Speaking of onstage performances, Miley Cyrus getting spanked while in her "twerking" act wearing the bare minimum like she does. IMHO while Britney Spears is sexy , Miley is just trashy.
Of course when it comes to gorgeous posteriors. in need of a sound paddling there is still Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce and Shakira. And "butt models Buffie 'the body' Carruth and Nicole ""Coco" Austin. Google those rwo if you are not familiar with their names.

Last edited by Redskinluver; 04-10-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typos
Old 04-11-2018, 04:50 AM

I remember when I was younger and I had discovered that I was into spanking (no idea how since it was never a thing growing up), I found a link to a site with a list of female celebrities who were either spanked growing up and/or were spanked as an adult. Unfortunately I can't remember the site itself.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:12 AM

I believe that must have been Spanking Facts and Research which may still be archived somewhere online, could try Giogle. Recall. that it had a message board but it got taken over by people posting inappropriate content and closed. Some of it migrated to Chross's excellent blog but recently that has been down.
Don't know how accurate some of it was, some sounded like madeup rumor.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:34 AM

Redskinluvr, I agree with most of your suggestions. Although the multiple obnoxious tattoos kill it for me with Lady Gaga.

The Spanking Facts & Research site still exists. I'll see if I can dig up a link to it.

In the meantime, you might check this out. Lots of spanking clips from TV and movies on this:

http://chross.blogt.ch/moviedb/index.php