MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 AM

Paige and Heather vids

Is there going to be any new Paige and Heather vids coming to Amateurspankings? Those clips are great. They're the best duo I've seen. Heather is great as alway's and Paige is about as good as they come. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but these videos are the most believable I've seen. Does Paige have an acting background? She doesn't 'over-act' the scenes which is something that really ruins a movie. She acts exactly like an upperclass milf mom that spanks would act. Please get them back in the studio asap!
Are they available to do custom video's?

Also, more FF spanking content would be nice.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberria View Post
Is there going to be any new Paige and Heather vids coming to Amateurspankings? Those clips are great. They're the best duo I've seen. Heather is great as alway's and Paige is about as good as they come. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but these videos are the most believable I've seen. Does Paige have an acting background? She doesn't 'over-act' the scenes which is something that really ruins a movie. She acts exactly like an upperclass milf mom that spanks would act. Please get them back in the studio asap!
Are they available to do custom video's?

Also, more FF spanking content would be nice.

Cyberria,

Thanks for the kind words. I passed your remarks on to both Heather and Paige.

Actually we did just shoot some new scenes with those 2. They should be up in the next few weeks.

Thanks again!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:53 AM

Jeez, you didn't tell her I called her a milf did you? lol.
I'm looking forward to the new video's. These two should have an entire site devoted to them. I'll be the first to sign up.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:04 AM

Paige and Heather are good, no doubt.

With proper grooming and exposure/marketing, I think Paige might have the potential to become another of the well known Mom/Tops in the industry, i.e. those that play conventional roles in the spanking context and do it conviningly. There is a bit of a vacuum developing with some who have held that status for the past few years fading into the background now. Couple them with some convincing daughters who present their part well, and you have the makings for another series of vids that may last in the spanking world beyond the active time of the talent who performs in them.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Paige and Heather are good, no doubt.

With proper grooming and exposure/marketing, I think Paige might have the potential to become another of the well known Mom/Tops in the industry, i.e. those that play conventional roles in the spanking context and do it conviningly. There is a bit of a vacuum developing with some who have held that status for the past few years fading into the background now. Couple them with some convincing daughters who present their part well, and you have the makings for another series of vids that may last in the spanking world beyond the active time of the talent who performs in them.
Could be. Paige and I have talked about that. But her vanilla life job is going quite well right now and she likes doing this on the side for fun.

You're right about the female tops though. I think Veronica does an outstanding job. My friend Aunt Vicki also does a great job, but she's lower-profile. Another of our women, Val, comes out of the closet occasionally and spanks a bad girl too.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:33 PM

Paiges scenes are just so realistic. The only other top I found this believable was "Miss Parker" but I'm not sure what she's doing now. Paige should consider a website. It's really not that much work for a membership site if you have a partner to handle the tech end of things. One day of filming could easily provide enough content for a month.
Or you could post her work number on the forum and we could get her fired
Old 03-11-2007, 06:13 AM

Quote:
One day of filming could easily provide enough content for a month.
Now think about what you said. One day of work for a Top is one thing. One day of work for a bottom is...near impossible! So she would need a line of models outside of the door to get through that day. Not a bad thought from a Top's perspective, though.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:44 PM

Well Paige would need more then one daughter then. And her daughters would have friends. Perhaps a young maid whose illegaly working in the country to send money home to her mother. Don't get me started or I'll be here all night Or maybe Heather could just get a stunt bottom to fill in!
Either way I won't be happy until I see Paige on stage holding an Oscar.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Either way I won't be happy until I see Paige on stage holding an Oscar.
Ah, another excellent idea! We need the Academy Awards for the Spanking Movie Industry. (Of course, we have to start an academy, first.)

And the award couldn't be called an Oscar. So what would it be folks? What do we name the trophies that we would give out for wins at the Spanking Movie Academy Awards?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:56 PM

How about "Ass Scar". Don't ask me what it would look like though.
Maybe the award could just be a good whack wth a riding crop.
'And the Ass Scar goes to.....'

Last edited by Cyberria; 03-11-2007 at 10:58 PM.