MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 12:27 AM

Favorite *Free* Spanking Sites

In another post I asked what members' 3 favorite commercial websites were. In this one let me ask:

What are you 3 favoriate free spanking sites, list in order (please provide the link!):

1st:

2nd:

3rd:
Old 01-21-2007, 08:36 AM

I guess this site and Happy Tails (in no particular order), and then www.spankingneeds.com.

Of course I'm leaving out a lot of great blogs with good information and pics (and I'd have to list lovingdd.blogspot.com high among those), but I chose the above due to the interactive nature of the sites.

Spankingneeds, my third choice, actually needs lots of work as it is quite slow, having only recently being despammed and moderated, but it provides a service for those interested in meetups with "theraputic spankers." (I'll leave it up to others to decide whether that is used euphamistically more often than not, but there is a consituency for disciplinary and "release" spankings separated from eroticism, and spankigneeds does seem oriented to that consitutency). Incidentally, I've met two "mentees" from there.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
[COLOR="White"]What are you 3 favoriate free spanking sites, list in order (please provide the link!):
[COLOR]
Close tie between 1st and 2nd: This site, and SIN. I still sort of consider SIN my home, but I like the intimacy here. Currently, these are the only spanking sites I frequent.

I've looked at loving dd blogspot but didn't much care for the author calling the entire female gender "pigheaded," which he did more than once. He seems to dislike females an awful lot. Not something that rings my bell.

I've wondered whether there are any sites out there which cater specifically to the erotic or recreational spanking? That is,they don't include discussions of anything genuinely disciplinary, so that you can safely assume anything being discussed is fantasy or play. Sort of a BDSM site reserved for spanking. I've not found one yet.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:24 PM

Well SIN is where I feel at home and the place I feel most comfortable posting and really being myself.

This site is definitely my 2nd favourite.

I don't really have a 3rd favourite as I haven't found a 3rd site where I truly feel comfortable posting. Many of the sites I read are a lot more extreme than what I am really comfortable with, so I don't feel like I have anything to offer via participation.

I'm not really into collecting spanking pictures or movies (although I do own a couple) , mainly what I look for is a discussion community.