MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-12-2007, 08:04 AM

Question Does your favorite implement turn evil ?

My curiosity gets out of control sometimes and I just can't help myself
So here is another question from lil' ol' me.

Bottom's -Does your favorite implement suddenly turn evil if it's being used for a discipline session rather than a just for fun session ?

Tops- Are you intentionally turning the intensity up a notch or two or three...or is it all in our head that this is a double owwie spanking because we uhmmm..well we sorta kinda earned it ?
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 02-12-2007, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post

Bottom's -Does your favorite implement suddenly turn evil if it's being used for a discipline session rather than a just for fun session ?
I have to say that they definately turn evil. For me it doesn't seem to matter what implement is used...heck i have been made to wiggle and try to get away from a simple hand otk if it is for discipline where under "normal" circumstances i'd laugh so hard i'm likely to fall off GaryD's lap.

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:36 AM

I've often said that it's not the implement being wielded but rather the spanker who wields it. If you're getting a gg spanking, chances are there's no implement being used, but if there IS one, chances are it's not striking so fiercely. If the same implement is being used for discipline, it's more likely a lot more "evil" then. You're not imagining it.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:31 PM

The cane is definitely one of my favs an i actually got to feel it in a mean way for the first time a few weeks ago. Not because i was in trouble but because i was curious how it actually did feel in a Disciplinary way. Lemme tell you i definitely prefer it the nice way
Old 02-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
The cane is definitely one of my favs an i actually got to feel it in a mean way for the first time a few weeks ago. Not because i was in trouble but because i was curious how it actually did feel in a Disciplinary way. Lemme tell you i definitely prefer it the nice way
I have to agree with you there Em....esp since i was next on the lineup and got a few extras than what you got...doesn't always pay to be close to the one yeilding the cane hehe

Sherie

Old 02-13-2007, 02:48 AM

I to think all implements can get evil. I love to try new implements, i just get curious. They are all great when its just for fun but I don't care for them to much when i'm being punished. I stop having my favorites real quick. You know what they say curiosity killed the cat. Its true curiosity kills me every time.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:33 PM

well of course we turn the intensity up on occassion. sometimes announced and sometimes not. got to keep a little variety in to spice things up. nothing like letting her get that false sense of routine or predictability built up then throwing a few twists in

Gary D.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
well of course we turn the intensity up on occassion. sometimes announced and sometimes not. got to keep a little variety in to spice things up. nothing like letting her get that false sense of routine or predictability built up then throwing a few twists in

Gary D.
I always knew You were a wicked wicked man, Sir

Sherie

Old 02-13-2007, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post

Gary D.
I get this. And yet.... Maybe it depends on personality type. I don't like surprises. I had a top take the liberty of introducing me to what he claimed was an authentic school paddle experience, without warning me of what he was about to do; I momentarily blacked out and collapsed from the force of it. I really would have liked to have known that was coming.

I do appreciate variation and am an adventurous type, but I like to see the roadmap first.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:03 PM

I'd have to say oddly enough my fave implement is the hand. It can be quite evil depending on the Top that's spanking, at least for me anyway. I havent really found a fave in other implements since I dont feel those much.