MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-22-2007, 09:49 PM

Sandi's Lesson Part 3-a

Damned character limits. I had to break this part up into two sections.

Part 3-a

The caressing stopped momentarily, and Sandi knew that Tony was about to get down to business. She still couldn’t believe that this was about to happen, and had no idea what it would be like, adding all the more to her dread. Though she had often fantasized about this, she would have liked to have been more prepared mentally, and to have more control than she would be allowed tonight. She attempted to steel herself mentally for the first swat. Tony lifted his hand high.

After about a second, Tony’s hand slammed down onto Sandi’s left cheek with what sounded to her like a gunshot. A fraction of a second later, the intense sting, like her ass had been set on fire. Tony lifted his hand again, bringing it down on her right cheek as the left cheek continued to burn.

“Ow!” she exclaimed as her hands went back to cover her behind. Immediately, Tony grabbed both of her hands, placed them together, and wrapped his left hand around both her wrists, holding them firmly against the small of her back. She was now helpless, and her now-pink bottom was once again exposed for her punishment. “Sandi, you will learn
self-control before this is over. And you have earned a longer, harder spanking for that.” Now she started to panic. How would she endure what was to come?

The next smack exploded across both cheeks. This was followed by several alternating swats on each cheek, in quick succession but at full force. It was quickly becoming unbearable for Sandi. The tears started flowing for real now, followed by cries of contrition and promises never to “do that again.” He continued bringing his hand down on the center of her cheeks, sometimes delivering several on the same spot, causing her
cries to become louder. He them moved to the softer underside of Sandi’s bottom, then to the upper part of her smooth thighs. Sandi couldn’t stay still any longer, wiggling on Tony’s lap and kicking her legs as high as they would go. Being in complete control, he continued her chastisement, moving now to the tops of her buttocks and the outside of her hips. “My, what a show,” teased Carol as she moved her chair directly behind Sandi.
She eased Sandi’s panties the rest of the way off of her. Sandi was squirming as much as Tony would let her, alternately clenching her legs and buttocks, then parting her legs as far as they would go as he moved back to the tops of her thighs for some more stinging slaps, giving Carol a clear view of her pretty little anus and the rear of her vaginal
pouch.
“Not so inhibited now, are you, Sandi?” Sandi was sobbing now, unable to catch her breath long enough to ask Tony to slow down.

Tony stopped momentarily. Sandi’s sobs subsided, and she hoped against hope that it would now be over. “I think Sandi’s ready for the paddle now,” said Tony. “No! Please!” begged Sandi. Tony maintained his vice-grip on her palms. Carol walked over and retrieved the thin wooden paddle and gave it to Tony. “I see Tony’s going to keep you over his knee a little longer. I guess your little ‘lap dance’ wasn’t quite enough to
get Tony nice and hard for me, so he plans to turn up the heat.”

Tony placed the paddle against Sandi’s burning ass-cheeks. “This is the second part of your punishment. After I am satisfied you’ve had enough, we’ll get you over the whipping bench.” Sandi resumed her tearful pleading. “Sandi, I don’t expect you to have enough self-control to count each of the next dozen or so swats you will get. Carol not only counts, but thanks me after each one. I expect you to exercise that much control in the future. You will ask for each stroke of the cane when the time comes. For now, I expect you to thank me for punishing you after each dozen swats with the paddle. I will decide how many you will get overall, but the more control you display, the sooner I may decide that this part is over.”

Sandi didn’t know how she could comply with his request, nor how she could take additional swats for not complying. She knew she would have to try. The sting from the hand spanking had subsided somewhat, and she tried to prepare for the first swat with the paddle. She just now noticed that he had let go of her hand and allowed her arms to drop.
She placed her hands of the floor and determined to keep them there.

He raised the paddle, and brought it down on the outside of her right cheek. He used very little force, not wanting to numb her too quickly. Nevertheless, the pain made her jump out of her skin. Her hands instinctively went toward her ass, but she caught herself. There was no way she wanted to earn any more like this. A second smack landed in the
center of her left cheek. She yelled out loud, but stayed still. How could she stand ten more like this? Several more smacks followed on both cheeks, and her squirming and kicking started again, but her hands stayed away from her behind. She was afraid Tony would just hit the back of her hands anyway, which was probably true.

“Now that’s the spirit, keep grinding those hips!” encouraged Carol. “I want Tony nice and turned on by the time I get my hands on him.” Tony added several more stinging smacks over the first ones, bringing the paddle down just hard enough to keep Sandi yelling and moving.

CONTINUED IN PART 3-B DUE TO CHARACTER LIMIT