MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-28-2007, 01:30 PM

Smile Just a question

Hmmm just thinking here. Why is it do you think we want to be spanked? I know all the Tops are very happy to meet our spanking needs but why do we grave this. Why do we need it? I know for me it is so hard to go without a good spanking for long the brat kicks in or other times I just need it. Anyway just a thought...I really don't think there is a real answer behind this just a feeling I guess we were born with.

Well anyway Happy Spankings,
Marcie
Old 02-28-2007, 07:11 PM

Wow, ss, what a question!

As you note, I don't think we know the answer. Further, I suspect that there is not one answer, though at some very deep level there may be come common linkages which predispose us to this particular kink. (I say "us" because I think it's a valid question for both Tops and bottoms, and an equally enigmatic one, as well.) I suspect that the answers lie within multiple realms, including genetics, psychology, and culture. And I suspect that the particular answer for each of us can be different, with different causative factors, different experiences, etc. We do know that the conscious manifestation of our kink includes a breathtaking variety of preferences and practices.

Speaking for myself, I suppose that I gave up serious exploration into why I might be like this a long time ago, knowing that at the current levels of science and understanding that the answers were not attainable in my life time. The issue for me was more one of acceptance of who and what I am, and coming to embrace that. And on that level, I have done quite well, indeed.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:54 PM

Not sure this is it

well I may not answer the question either but I'll try. Let me say this though when i was engaged to a vanilla this spanking desire was almost nonexisitant. We had such a great emotional, physical, spiritual connection that I didn't need anything else. That said I was fully aware then a few years down the road my need for spanking might surface and I may have been stuck.

But we didn't make it that long and when things started going south with us and I stopped feeling that connection..... LOOK OUT! I needed spanking like I need water.

So for me spanking is about connection on a whole new level with some one else. I need that connection.

Just me,
Kaylex