MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-14-2008, 05:29 PM

Red face this girl in her mid 20's

One day
There was this girl and she was in her mid 20s ,she was a college student and she worked part time and her time was very limited .. She went to school during the week and work on the weekends and by the time she got home she was very tired ..one day she was at school and her friends wanted her to go out with them that night to a club .. Because it was like on a Monday night .. So she said yes she had so many thoughts going though her head at the time .. About going home and tidying up before she went out but she didn’t .. so it was her last class for the day .. And then she went home to take a shower and shaved and all that good stuff .. While she was in the shower she beginning to think naughty thoughts so she started rubbing her nipples and her fingers wondered down to her vagina and she was soaping up and thinking about her boyfriend which she was going to meet at the club .. And he was living with her so he was about to come home and he walked in the house and looked around the place and was thinking where is that girl .. Then he heard water running in the shower ..so he walked in and saw what she was doing so he got in and they beginning to touch and rub each other and he was like have you been a naughty girl today and she was like No baby and he beginning to talk to her about her classes and she told him that she had a big test tomorrow ..he started rubbing her nipples and kissing her neck and beginning caressing her vagina and he notice how wet she was . He was like you naughty little girl you have been playing haven’t you little girl .. And she said Yes sir I was .. So he told her to get out of the shower and get the **toy bag for the closet .. She knew that she was in trouble .. This was there was first spanking session so she was still kind of new to this in the adult scene so she didn’t know what to act to it … then she was told to go get on the bed . Spread eagle and on her knees .. She knows that she is getting the flogger which she absolutely loves … so he said young lady what have I told you about playing with out my permission she was like I am very sorry daddy .. He was like you are going to be very sorry when I am though with you … and what is this about you going out Tonight with your friends you didn’t even ask me did you young lady she said no daddy I didn’t .. Well you are not going missy you didn’t even brother calling me and asking me … he began the spanking on her bottom and her thighs and her pussy .. And he beginning scolding her on being good while daddy is gone at work and this house is a total disaster and for not telling me you are grounded until further notice … and I want you to be in bed by nine ever night this week .. I am not going to have my Little girl acting like a bad girl all the time … he spanked her some more on her bottom and told her to get up and go stand in the corner … and then 30 minutes later he let her out . And then he told her to cooked dinner for them .. So she cooked spaghetti and she was told to do it .. Naked from the waist down .. She cooked and serve their plates and then he made her go to get her pajamas’ and get ready for bed .. She was kind fussy with him and told him she didn’t want to go but that didn’t do her any good he told her to go right this minute or daddy will have to spank you again .. So she went to the bedroom and put on the Cinderella pajamas that her daddy had lay out for her .. To wear .. And she went back in to the living room with her daddy and He told her to get on his lap so she did and lay her head on his shoulder like a good little girl .. He knew that she didn’t mean to be so naughty … so he got her favorite book and read it to her and then she fell in her daddies arms and he put her to bed and then he went to work on his web site that he has to build for one of his friends at work and she was sleeping like a good girl,,,,,,