MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2009, 03:19 PM

That never happened to me in school, they couldn't spank you because it wasn't legal, although we always heard that it did happen in catholic school. I'm not catholic so I don't know about that. What did happen to me was getting caught--on school grounds--smoking pot. It was the first, last, and only time I ever did that, and my girlfriend and I got caught by the school principal, so you can see how smart we were at the time. Pot grows wild around where we live and my girlfriend had stolen some from her brother, who had a stash of it. The principal took us home and in my case, told my grandmother, who raised me.

The principal then departed, but I DEFINITELY got a bare-bottom spanking a few minutes later, with my great-uncle's razor strap (though not by him). Grandma did it, and the only good thing about it was that she wasn't all that strong by then. If I'd had a dad at home, it would have been a whole lot worse for me. My punishment spankings had ended by the time I was twelve, but I was fifteen when this happened, and it was the last one I got growing up. Also probably the worst one.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-14-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: tweaking