MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM

The Principal's Office

OK, my buddy Paige tipped me off to this. It's a show on TruTV (find it on cable or satellite) called "The Principal's Office." Here's a link:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/...LIFE/808210303

Has anyone seen this show? I rarely watch much TV these days, especially the lesser-known cable channels. But this certainly looks interesting.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:29 PM

I've only seen parts of about two episodes and it appears to be pretty lame based on just what I've seen. However, I read on a high school teacher's message board about an episode which claimed that a particular episode showed two high school girls waiting outside the office to take licks from the principal. According to the post, when the first girl went in, the other one was contemplating aloud if she was doing the right thing by opting for a paddling. In the meantime, you could hear the first girl getting her three licks. When she came out the other girl went in but it never showed whether or not she got hers.

I've read several reviews of the show similar to the one you posted. They all mention the principal in Arkansas wielding the paddle but don't give any further details. As for the post on the teacher's message board, I suspect that spankos post a lot of fantasy stuff there (which is why I read it, LOL) so I don't know if such an episode actually exists or not.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 PM

Paddle episode

The show mostly deals with suspensions etc. I have only seen one episode involving the paddling principal - a kid chooses 3 whacks, they show the door closed, the boy is fully clothed, you hear three whacks and then the kid comes out and talks about how he doesn't like to show emotion. Really not up to the hype.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:03 PM

A girl got paddled on the last show

Apparently, on the most recent show, a girl named Nancy took a paddling. I'd like to see it - anyone who can find the link (or is inspired to search), please do!
Old 09-14-2008, 07:33 PM

principals office

The girl getting paddled is posted i on youtube. Check spanking facts and research forum for links and discussion. It doesn't show her paddling but you can hear it through the door. they show her rub her butt as she walks down the hall. It is cute. Hank
Old 09-17-2008, 01:07 AM

Hell, me having a 'punishment fetish' I think I might like it!!!

Have to keep an eye out for it!

Last edited by spanko81; 09-17-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
I think the the girls paddling a phony....a paddle swooshing in the air?
Old 10-12-2008, 11:14 PM

Well, since my interest in spanking was sparked by school paddlings, I was very curious to take a look at the clip in question. I was finally able to track it down, and there are actually two clips. The girl is a high school junior named Nancy. In the first clip Nancy is summoned to the principal's office because of excessive tardies. There she learns that she can take 3 swats with the paddle in place of a half day of Saturday school. After asking to see the paddle and actually picking it up to examine it, she ops for the paddling. The second clip shows Nancy along with several other students back in the office on Friday to take their licks. The students that chose the paddling are sent into the hall, after a few minutes the Principal's door opens and Nancy is called inside. Hank is correct, they don't show the actual paddling but you can hear the swats through the door.....and Nancy does reach around and grab her butt as she walks down the hall. The clip is very similar to what I witnessed on more than one occasion. You can read about my account here: http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=90.

Here are the links if you want to take a look:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh0NF2MXlXE&NR=1

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pssz5...eature=related