MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2006, 02:10 PM

if you get lucky to get the undedit dvd or vhs tape of Sorority babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama . you will get to see more of the paddling even close up shot of them girls brinkie stevens and michelle M getting paddle then when the guys get into house and look thur the door from kitchen you get to see 2 more swats on the girls butt. one each i think. what werid is before scen cut away to the guys she was paddling brinkie then when get back to room she paddling michelle what i find more intresting is those 2 other girls watching the paddling never got paddle. casue after brinkie and mcihelle leave room one of the girl say to to the leader did you have ya jolly with the paddle i mean it more then we ever got.. one thing i never understand is why when paddling was going on they had to show us the guys the whole time getting into the house.but you can hear the swats comming down and the girls hollering.

does anybody know more of any b movies that has spanking in them or not if so can u please list them there few i know of but they have males on recinvg end of getting spanked. don't think people want to hear about those lol