MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 03-16-2012, 08:13 PM

BradJ,

Sorry you're unhappy. We do have more F/F stuff on the way. But we work pretty far in advance. There was a Val spanks Lexi scene that went up a couple of weeks ago.

As far as new "star attractions," our new 18-year-old Shayla is the update this very week. She's really good.

And while we do have some F/F scenes on the way, make no mistake, we are not...nor have we ever been...an F/F-loaded site. As I mentioned earlier, there are a lot of F/F sites out there, including some very good ones done by folks like Clare Fonda and Chelsea Pfeiffer. I recommend those 2 in particular very highly. Clare and Chelsea are friends of ours. Sorry you don't agree with our business model. But it's been very good for us.

The plan is to put out a new Mother & Daughter DVD in the next few weeks. We've shot a number of scenes with Arianna and her real-life daughter Shayla. We're just trying to decide what to include on that and what to use as weekly updates.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:48 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Brad, can you please just allow us this one site that remains m/f. Over the last decade every single site I love for good m/f abandons in favor of girl/girl. Just check the lates updates on so many sites that were founded on m/f. Firm Hand is showing more and more f/f, Punished Brats, the list goes on and on. I have done business with this site since 1999 and would not continue if they went the female only route.

I have trouble understanding your point with the Chelsea Pfeiffer and Clare Fondas of the world out there. If you seek that action, go there and quit trying to mold this one. I AM not anti f/f by any means but just prefer m/f and would like one site left to see it.

To the ownership of Amateur Spankings.....LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!!
Old 03-18-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
The plan is to put out a new Mother & Daughter DVD in the next few weeks.
Direct download option?
Old 03-18-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collide View Post
Direct download option?
That's the plan, Collide.