MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-26-2011, 02:13 AM

My Secretly Naughty Assitant Pt. 1

It hadn't been three months before I had my eyes on a girl from work. She was slim, sexy, and had beautiful eyes. Not to mention an amazing ass! Arriving at work seemed to get easier and easier by the day with a busy schedule mixed with a perfect chance available waiting for the perfect time to seize it.

I was working late one night and the last thing I thought would happen was upon the horizon. I was packing my stuff when i saw a light go on in the entry hall to my office. There she was my gorgeous assistant standing at the edge of the door with a smile on her face.

She walked into my office and asked if she could sit down. I mean of course! How could I say no? "Yes of course take a seat Alissa." I said in a seemly calm tone. "I wanted to ask if you have been staring at my butt lately because honestly you turn me on" She said. WHAT!!! HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!!!

"Of course not! I said in a joking tone. I mean maybe the worst thing was accidentally noticing it jiggle past me as I'm trying to focus but obviously cant." She asked me if I was interested in spanking her for the naughty act she was concurring on my busy schedule.

I agreed and asked her to shut the door and lower her skirt. She lowered her skirt leaving white cotton panties underneath leaving my begging for mercy!!! She got over my knee slowly and her slow movements allow me to see every inch of her beautiful skin and tender bottom and pussy. She slid right over my knee as I locked her into position.

"I am warning that by asking for this you will probably regret the pain and sitting might be hard for the next few weeks." She responded with a sarcastic "Go." And so the spanking has begun!

I aimed my right palm sharply on the lower portion of her buttocks or the "Sit Spot" and got little reaction. I decided since I do not have any implements I would have at home... Oh well I'll ask her AFTER! I began spanking each part of her soft white panties until the red shade started taking effect. At this point I decided enough is enough the panties must come off!

I first asked her and she responded with "Maybe it would actually hurt then." Right then I remember I had a metal ruler in my desk drawer. I reached over and watched her eyes gaze as she say the large ruler come out of its den. Her eyes say little fear yet more interest. Perfect right the way I like it!

"THLAP THLAP THLAP" The ruler echoed as its quick and stingy feeling took effect quickly on her bottom. She started squirming a bet but knew she was locked into position. I continued with the quick yet paced spanks THLAP THLAP THLAP THLAP THLAP each side of her bottom was turning crimson red and marks were forming very quickly.

As my rains and hails of spanks came down on her bare exposed butt she decided she could take no more. Her eyes filled with tears yet slowly becoming hornier by the second. I knew that i was in for a LONG and REWARDING night. Turns out thats exactly what my naughty assistant did.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:51 PM

fabulous story
Old 05-03-2011, 12:16 AM

Mark - thank you very much feedback is always appreciated

Tags
assistant, naughty, secret, spanking, story