MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-18-2012, 04:20 PM

Wink Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 1 Part 3A

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 1 Part 3A
by KajiraGames (F/F cons spanking, humiliation)

Before Talia and Linda started their dice-rolling match, with its threat of a bare over-the-knee spanking for the loser, the four Ladies decided on a coffee break. While they were drinking, Avril was busy writing in an A4 pad. "Here", she proclaimed eventually, "I've written down the rules as we agreed on them earlier, so there are no arguments about what was said". She passed around the pad and all the others agreed that it was a 'true and accurate record'. The document read:

RULES OF THE LADIES SOCIAL SPANKING CLUB

1. At each meeting, members shall participate in at least one game of chance, in which the penalties for losing shall consist of spankings with various instruments and/or bodily humiliation. The penalty shall be agreed upon by mutual consent before each game.

2. All members shall acknowledge that penalties are expected to be painful and embarrassing, although no penalties shall be prescribed which cause permanent harm.

3. The loser of a game shall obey the winner who is inflicting her penalty, with regard to details such as how she is placed for punishment, etc. However, the winner may not alter anything decreed in the penalty as agreed, e.g. "with panties on", "over the knee", or change the specified instrument of punishment.

4. The loser shall be respectful and submissive to the winner, on pain of doubling her penalty.

5. If any game-loser does not complete a penalty to which she agreed before the game, she shall leave the club. However, the other members may allow her to redeem herself by performing a penalty involving severe public exposure and embarrassment.

6. Membership is restricted to females 18 years and over, and in good health. New members shall prove their willingness to take spankings by enduring a series of initiation rituals, determined by the other members when required.

-------

"As founding members we're exempt from the initiation" explained Avril, "although you could say we're performing it now."

"Well done, Avril, we can tell you're a legal secretary" said Linda. "Come on, Talia, let's get down to it!"

Talia looked at Linda as she reached for the dice, and thought how great it would be to spank this buxom and cheerful brunette. Her wide hips promised an ample bottom to slap, and Talia had plans to use the rules to give herself maximum pleasure if she won. Excitedly, she rolled the cubes. Two fours! Not bad!

Linda was desperate to do better than Talia's eight. She had brought Talia into the club - they worked on different floors but Linda had always noted Talia's long legs, her striking red hair and confident demeanour. It would be so much fun to make her obey humiliating orders, and to smack her bare bottom hard.

But disaster struck - Linda rolled a total of five!

Talia rubbed her hands in glee. "Oh goody goody!" She ran to the spanker's chair and plopped herself down on it. "Now let's see, how shall I have you?" She pretended to think hard, when really she knew exactly what she was going to do.

"The penalty was stated as a hand-spanking, bare bottom, over the knee, right?" she continued. "But any other details are up to me. Such as... what 'loser Linda' will be wearing on her top half!"

It took Linda only a second to work out that the answer to this question was going to be 'Nothing'. Her jaw dropped and she gasped. "Surely that's not what a panties-down penalty is supposed to mean?"

Talia replied "Your panties WILL be down, don't worry about that!" Then she appealed to the others, "I'm within the rules, aren't I?"

Avril promoted herself several rungs up the legal ladder and pronounced like a judge: "The case is consistent with spanker's privilege pursuant to rule 3, and with infliction of humiliation pursuant to rule 1." Yollanda nodded in agreement.

Linda had been disappointed but accepting, when she lost the roll. But now she could see that her desire to treat Talia as her toy had backfired really badly. She had to do as she was told, and do it submissively or risk being spanked for twice as long, under rule 4. As she raised her top and took it off, she felt dejected. But then she remembered saying to Avril "I think I'd enjoy being put in that position myself - to be submissive, however embarrassing the commands."

Pushing aside her desire to dominate Talia, she made herself think of all her fantasies of being submissive. "Well, if I have to be the obedient one, I'm going to do it to the max."

Just then Talia, with great relish, commanded her to remove her bra. "Show everyone what a loser's tits look like!" she ordered. "Yes Mistress" said Linda humbly, and slid the straps off her shoulders. Talia was delighted at this response and watched eagerly as Linda undid the clasp and dropped the bra on the coffee table.

Warming to her submissive role, Linda made no attempt to hide her generous boobs with their dainty nipples, but stood with her hands by her sides. Avril and Yollanda were rapt, seeing the personality change that bare-breasted Linda was undergoing.

[My 3D pic of the situation right now is at:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7557&cat=500

Talia was going to exploit the situation in every detail. "Drag your jeans straight down to your ankles and come back to attention as fast as you can" she commanded. Linda undid her jeans as fast as her fingers would go, pulled them to her ankles in one brisk movement, then stood bolt upright. This action created the intended display - her breasts swayed as she bent, and continued to bounce for a second after she stood up.

"Bouncy bouncy!" said Talia. "Good girl!"

[Continued next posting due to character limit]

Tags
club, f/f, humiliation, social, spanking