MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-27-2007, 03:50 PM

Beach Volleyball Players

Awhile back there was a thread of how tennis outfits were a favorite of some of us for someone to be wearing for a spanking.
Saw a picture in the paper today about a women's beach volleyball match.And realized how perfect the tight, skimpy bikinis they wear for them to get spanked in. Recall also there was some controversy at the last Olympics about how revealing their suits were.
What a great spanking video that would make, volleyball players like Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor(2 stars) having to take paddle swats in bikinis! Their suits are not thongs,but they certainly expose a lot of luscious bare bottom. And female athletes do tend to have gorgeous bottoms.
What a great picture afterwards, them lined up with red cheeks showing below those scanty bikinis!
As I said in another thread, spankings in swimsuits are a favorite scenario of mine-and certainly the suits these players wear are ideal.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:18 PM

I love women's beach volleyball! And I love the way they bend over with their hands on knees just before the service. It is easy to imagine them assuming that very position for a taste of the paddle.

Another very amusing aspect of this sport is the way they sometimes smack each other's butt after a good play. The only thing I would change about this sport is that I would implement a rule where the losing team must bend over and take paddlings from the winners. I think I'd make a pretty good commissioner. LOL

Either way, I'd rather see much more women's beach volleyball and less poker on my cable sports channels.