MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 10-01-2007, 11:04 AM

I would bet if Ed gave a Ann a good over the knee spanking, they could've reconciled??
Old 10-16-2007, 05:22 PM

Maybe Schnieder was keeping all three girls in line with spankings? Taking down Ann's pants for a long, hard one would be a thrilling occasion!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:26 PM

I do remember Ann getting a fairly loud swat on the seat of her skirt. From a man in the diner she was in with her boyfriend. (Was his name Ted?) She did rub her butt on camera for awhile!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:13 PM

one day at a time

I think our memories are better than what was really on the show. I watched that show regularly...mostly because I was hot for Bonnie Franklin (do you remember how sexy she was tap dancing in a shirly temple outfit?)
I do recall her swatting Barbara as she lay on the couch but I remembr it as just one swat...and I cant even imagine a scene on network tv where they would use a paddle. Is there a way to find old tv shows in their entirety on the internet?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Garryl1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Filmmaker View Post
I think our memories are better than what was really on the show. I watched that show regularly...mostly because I was hot for Bonnie Franklin (do you remember how sexy she was tap dancing in a shirly temple outfit?)
I do recall her swatting Barbara as she lay on the couch but I remembr it as just one swat...and I cant even imagine a scene on network tv where they would use a paddle. Is there a way to find old tv shows in their entirety on the internet?
When Ann "used" the paddle(a cutting board that she had wiped off) she had him bend over, and just when the board was about to strike, the scene froze and the credits ran.