MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 07-19-2007, 12:53 AM
drx

Created new site spankingdeals.com

Ive been interested in spanking for a while and i thought i would finally get the courage to create my own spanking site. I'm just wondering if theres anything i can improve on or change that would make it more appealing to the spanking community..
Old 07-19-2007, 07:23 PM

Thumbs up

Do you have the site up already? What type of site will you be making? Stories, movies, pictures etc.... I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say we'd be happy to offer any advice we can. Let us know what direction you plan to go and good luck
Old 09-18-2007, 01:31 AM
drx

Basically ive added a few options to the site. Such as,

You can request a specific story for the model to be apart of.
You can interact with the model if you would like her to use a certain tool to get spanked by you can choose.
Also added a spanking postcard script http://www.spankingdeals.com/postcard/

Still working on it if anyone knows any other good things please let me know..
Old 10-29-2007, 11:22 AM

It would be nice to see a public area with some sample downloads so that we can see the video quality without taking out a membership first.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:47 AM

Warning - This is not new content

I've seen a lot of this content elsewhere, at Badfemales.com com and in the bonus sites for VIPSpanking.com
Postcards are "new", but they are using a lot of other peoples content to make them. Not very original. Some are cute though.
This site is $30 a month, and VIP Spanking is $49 a month, but includes 3 male spanking female sites (GIRLS BOARDING SCHOOL - excellent site, SIT Spanking - another excellent site, and Bad Females - soso site) and 1 female spanking male site (Boys Boarding school - haven't looked into it), along with several bonus sites, including a downloadable copy of the video "Dawn Deacon's Greatest Hits", a compilation of some of Dawn's best scenes for SIT Spanking, on top and on the bottom.

I know I have written some negative comments about some producers content on this forum, but I have seen hundreds of videos and been a member of most of the main spanking sites on the net.
I have a clue what I'm talking about, and I don't want others to get screwed, as I sometimes have in the past, with sites claiming to have "content", and then having to pay exhorbitant money for stuff that's either pirated or that I've seen elsewhere.
This is not an ad for VIP Spanking.
This is just me letting others know to be carefull for what they pay for.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:57 AM

Mike,
This link is dead:
http://www.myspankingtgp.com
Old 10-30-2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushmutt View Post
I've seen a lot of this content elsewhere, at Badfemales.com com and in the bonus sites for VIPSpanking.com
Postcards are "new", but they are using a lot of other peoples content to make them. Not very original. This is not an ad for VIP Spanking.
This is just me letting others know to be carefull for what they pay for.
Bushmutt,

Thanks for the heads-up.