MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-06-2007, 11:27 PM

Greetings From the SSC

The 2007 Southern Spanking Conference, held in the mountains high above Gatlinburg, Tenneessee, is under way. Today (Wednesday) is the first day of five. The last of us will depart on Sunday. The main activities are being held in a large mountain chalet (three stories) where twelve of the group actually stay. The rest are in nearby hotels. However, the hotel dwellers usually arrive early in the morning and don't depart until the wee wee hours of the morning, so it's like they live here, too.

From MSF so far we have: sarah thorne, sassy sandy, dot (ccdotty), Batman, Lady Katy, and me (RG). The rest are from other forums.

Some spanking has started tonight, but most of us are exhausted from travel (lucky for the brats). It will move into full swing tomorrow. We sitting around talking, telling stories of past spanking events, enjoying the view of the night stars over the mountains, and slipping in a swat or two here and there.

We'll keep everyone updated. I know of at least one more MSF regular who is coming (Emmy Doll).

RG
Old 06-07-2007, 01:06 AM

You get Adelina there soon. Lucky folks. Keep us all posted on all the events and give our best to the attendees.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:47 AM

It was a great day at the SSC. Day 2 of 5 featured a day of shopping and sightseeing for many of the members. Four of the members went out and did the grocery shopping and bought $532 worth of groceries. Since we are in a mountain chalet we do all of our meals together and cook a lot. The group meal in the afternoon was Mexican night.

Of course, plenty of spanking occurred. The brats were in high form and the Tops stepped up to the challenge. The straps, paddles, and other instruments certainly have a few more miles on them. Probably the most fun activity was an after dinner "game" of Spanking Musical Chairs. Chairs were set up in the usual way for this common game, but there was a Top sitting in all but one, which was empty, with his favorite implement in hand. When the music started playing the girls circled around. When it stopped, the girls had to plop down across the lap of whatever Top they stood in front of and got thoroughly spanked. The one who was left without a chair had to stand with her nose against the wall in a corner. The one who sat in the empty chair a "get out of spanking free" pass. It was more fun playing this than you can imagine.

Those in attendace so far are (with an asterisk by those that I think belong to MSF-I may be wrong on some):

Rick & Amy*
Richard Windsor (Houndog)*
audrey rose*
Siege & short4ever
sassy sandy*
Adelina*
Lady Katy of Spankwish*
Bratnot
RG* & sarah thorne*
Emmy Doll*
swfloridabrat* & Michael
nightowww* & Jaxspanker*
Batman* & ccdotty*
munchkin & hubby
Explorer* & iggy*
latigre

Three more should show up tomorrow.

It's 3:45 in the morning here. When I get up later, I might to post a handful of pics.

RG
Old 06-08-2007, 06:02 AM

Sounds like ya'll are have a splendid time there RG. Sure wish I could be joining you........I've heard many good things about this event. Keep us posted on activities and maybe I'll see you next time around

Gary D.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:40 AM

Ugh....as soon as i leave the state the spanko fun begins.....

Well...hope all of you are enjoying and maybe next year i'll be in Tennessee instead of Texas and can join in on all the fun times....

Sherie ~starting to wonder if there is a white bottom conspiracy against me hehe~

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:33 PM

lol "white bottom conspiracy"??

Glad everyone's having a good time in TN. I concur with Sherie in that a field trip to next year's event sounds like a must-do. Looking forward to whatever pics turn up in the Gallery as a result.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I concur with Sherie

way to go BV....agree with me more often and you will go far

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:26 PM

Heyyy dont forget your neighbor down here in Arkansas for next year Have a blast guys an dolls..

Last edited by emily; 06-08-2007 at 06:27 PM. Reason: forgot which state i was in
Old 06-08-2007, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
way to go BV....agree with me more often and you will go far

Sherie
Well we both agree that you need a good spanking. That's a start (HUGS)
Old 06-11-2007, 02:52 PM

This was my second year in a row at the Gatlinburg event and it was even better than last year. Last year, it was the first time that I ever attended a group event. I was made to feel very welcomed and wanted and that meant so much to me.

Sooo many good spanko people that I am proud to call my friends.

Once you go the first time, you want to keep coming back again. And you wish that it was more than once a year.

Many thanks to RG and sarah thorne along with all those that contributed time and effort into making this such a wonderful weekend.