MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-07-2007, 01:18 AM

In my opinion, that is a FAV fantasy spanking scene....little towel, fresh, smelling great and a bad girl that is ready to get her little butt spanked "good" for all the bad she has caused. YUM.

I have the picture in my head....now, how to bring it to life!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:08 PM

Well, as y'all know, I did get pulled out of the shower recently and spanked dry! In my opinion, it stings much worse to get spanked on a wet bottom. It also stings like a bleep bleep to get spanked with baby oil or glycerin sprayed on your bum! Dallas shared this little trick with Dr. D and now I must say he has done it to me and it was horrible! I cried like a baby! For a lethal combo, spray water and glycerin solution onto the bum getting spanked...oh, my goodness! OUCH! I guess that is the point, huh?

Happy spanking-
Veronica
Old 06-08-2007, 08:57 PM

You know Veronica, certain secrets should be kept to yourself!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:12 PM

Sincerely sorry, Aurora! Just thought it was a good thing to share with others...maybe it was a bad choice! Just tell Ian I am a big fat liar and you have it on good authority that everything I just said above is bunk!

Veronica
Old 06-08-2007, 09:27 PM

i didnt think Ian could read anyways??!!??!! hehe!! i think you're safe aurora... If not you can run away to Arkansas an i'll hide u
Old 06-10-2007, 08:21 AM

Would like to add my thoughts on the "shower spanking" topic. The Brat mouths off while in the shower or tub, and the Top goes right into the bathroom yanks her out and starts spanking. It would be suited to a Punishment Spanking scene, in other words. As a fan of F/f discipline, a good one would a teenage girl in the shower or tub who gets sassy with her Mom who doesnt wait around-she goes right to work on her daughter's bare wet bottom with the bathbrush!
Along the same line is another favorite of mine, the Spanked Skinnydipper. A girl or woman gets caught swimming in the nude and of course gets the punishment fitting the crime-a spanking in the nude. And of course would work for males too. A guy who sneaks into a private pool for a dip and gets caught,say.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:07 AM

I've actually seen this on other websites and video companies. Spanked Cutie has done this theme, as has SpankingOnline. Sierra Salem had a similar scene in "Being Keith Jones 2: Trouble in Carsons Gap". It's only a matter of time before AS follows through with a similar video, no doubt
Old 06-11-2007, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I've actually seen this on other websites and video companies. Spanked Cutie has done this theme, as has SpankingOnline. Sierra Salem had a similar scene in "Being Keith Jones 2: Trouble in Carsons Gap". It's only a matter of time before AS follows through with a similar video, no doubt
BV,

There was an episode of "South Park" a couple of years ago where all through the entire show, the characters try to come up with an idea for this particular show's theme. And with each idea someone throws out, another character says "The Simpsons did it!" The idea being that just about every clever idea for that type of show had been done by The Simpsons already.

Spanking videos are no different. From the AmateurSpankings update on 4/14/06, here's the synopsis:
Bridget is Belted

Bridget gets in trouble at school. So when she gets home, she gets her bottom worn out with the belt after taking a shower.

.....and here is the link if you wanna watch:
http://www.amateurspankings.com/brid...nking-clip.htm

The Simpsons did it!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 03:54 AM

I still like the idea..... And again when I had the necessity to spank right from the shower I didn't go in and pull her out, but she was told to rinse off and get her but out right now. This was mainly due to scheduling issues because I don't always have to spank right away and I will, after informing the spankee they're getting it, postpone the spanking until later or another day. Occasionally I'll send her to the room to wait for me and she gets spanked at my leisure. There are some times when a spanking should be taken care of right away and this was one. I don't see a shower getting in the way if a bottom needs punishing right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
It also stings like a bleep bleep to get spanked with baby oil or glycerin sprayed on your bum! Dallas shared this little trick with Dr. D and now I must say he has done it to me and it was horrible! I cried like a baby! For a lethal combo, spray water and glycerin solution onto the bum getting spanked...oh, my goodness! OUCH! I guess that is the point, huh?

Happy spanking-
Veronica
Thanks for the tip Veronica and yes that is usually the point. I suppose if the solution was pre made and on hand there wouldn't be any advance planning needed. I'll have to get specifics, does it need to be applied ahead of time or can it go on just before the spanking etc...
Old 06-11-2007, 01:26 PM

Mike-
The solution is 1/4 Glycerin to 3/4 water in a spray bottle. It works just fine! Or you can do the same thing by just rubbing or spraying a bit of baby oil onto the bottom to be spanked.

Enjoy!
Veronica